Chapter 14- Fitz

After I finally filled out my matchlists and sent it away, I heard a small creaking sound and I saw the door opening. I sighed. Biana was here again. Probably wanting to look at my matchmaking form. 

"Too late Biana!" I said, hoping she was there, cause otherwise, I would look really stupid. "I already sent my matchmaking form! So, you can show yourself already!" 

I heard a sigh and Biana showed herself. She was standing behind my desk chair. "You already sent it?! Oh poo," she said. 

I laughed. "Please. Do you really think I was going to go slow and give you the chance to look at my matchmaking form? Really Biana? I'm not stupid, ya know." 

Biana shrugged. "You're smart? Since when did that happen?" she smiled. "BURN!" she said clapping her hands. I sighed. "You have been hanging out with Keefe too much," I said. Biana shrugged again. "Hey, blame Sophie and Keefe, not me." 

I changed the subject before Biana did something even more cringy than saying BURN and clapping her hands. "I heard you squealing from my room. I also heard Dad screaming up the staircase. Let me guess, it was something about putting Tam on your matchmaking form, right?" 

Biana blushed and I knew that I had guessed correctly. "Really Biana?" I asked. "He's not even your actual boyfriend yet. I also think, that knowing Tam, he would want to take things really, really slow. Like, no kissing or public affection, or anything." 

Biana rolled her eyes. "Come on Fitzy! Have some fun! Loosen up a little! DO SOMETHING MORE WITH LINH THEN JUST STARING AT HER!!!!!!!!!!!" 

I looked at Biana. "One, I do not know how you even guessed that I liked Linh. Two, if I tried to even hold Linh's hand, I'm pretty sure that Tam would murder me, then somehow bring me back to life, then kill me again. Or something worse. Even I was mad at Tam for liking you and I'm not even that protective!" 

Biana shot me a look that said quite plainly, You are very protective of me and right now you are being an annoying brother so please close your mouth and be quiet before I toss you out the window. And also, Tam is an amazing person so don't mess with him or else I will toss you out the window. 

Yeah, Biana is very verbal with her stares. I think she learned from Tam a bit too much. 

"Biana," I said. "Sit down. I need to talk to you about something, okay? It is very important so please listen and keep in mind that everything I say, I'm trying to help you, alright?" Biana nodded and sat on my bed.

"Are you sure that Tam is the best person for you?" I asked, cautiously seeing how Biana would react. Would she kill me? Call Tam and let him kill me? Call Linh and let her kill me? Surprisingly, none of the above. Biana just sat on the bed and looked dejected. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. However, I had a feeling that I knew what was wrong. Biana looked at me and sighed. 

"Fitz," she started off. "Are me and Tam going to be a bad match?" I shook my head. "No way! Tam has an ability, you have an ability, and you guys aren't related! Of course, he is going to be on your list!" 

Biana shook her head. "Everyone is saying that me and him would not work out. They say that he was banished, he's a twin and he's a Shade. They say that I am a Vacker and I have an amazing life so I shouldn't be with him. Everyone says that! Sometimes.. sometimes I wish I weren't a Vacker!" She put her head in her hands and started crying. I sat next to her, rubbing her back,  knowing that nothing I did would be able to make her feel better. This was out of my hands. There was nothing I could do.