Chapter 6- Linh

When Sophie had asked me the Kiss, Marry Kill question, I was extremely grateful that she hadn't put Fitz in there to humiliate me. 

However, when I put Tam in there for Biana's question, I meant it as a joke. I thought that Biana was going to kill him, or maybe kiss him, but never marry him! I was now regretting my actions as soon as I saw the look on Biana's face.  

"I'm so sorry!" I called out the door as Biana slammed it shut. I looked at Fitz and he was glaring at Tam as if he was the one that had hurt Biana's feelings. I stepped in between them. "Tam didn't do anything Fitz!" I said. "If you're looking for somebody to blame, blame me! Not my  brother!" Fitz sighed and sat down. 

"I'll go after her," I offered. Fitz shook his head. "I know Biana," he said. "She'll want some time alone."

"Knowing Biana, she's probably in the restroom trying to drown herself right now," Tam said quietly. Keefe laughed. "Yeah! Probably in the toilet!" 

Fitz glared at them both. I sighed. "Tam, this isn't something to joke about. How about you go and console Biana you...you..."

"Idiotic excuse for an elf who has hair that he thinks is cool, but really is no match for Lord Hunkyhair?" Keefe said, filling in my blank. Tam glared at him. He sighed. "Fine, I'll go."

Tam left the room and Fitz called out, "Don't do anything with my sister!" as the door shut behind him. 

I pasted on my happy face. "Because Biana isn't here, I'll choose who'll go next, okay?" I asked. Sophie shook her head. "I'll choose because I was first. We'll just pretend we're starting from the beginning."

Sophie looked around. "Dex! I choose you!" Dex's face turned white and he tried to calm down. "O...o...okay...tell me," he said nervously. Sophie thought for a moment. "Stina, Linh and Biana," she said finally. 

Dex laughed. "Easy! Kill Stina, Kiss Biana and Marry Linh!" Dex looked at me. "Sorry," he whispered. I smiled. "It's fine," I said.

There was a bang coming from the restroom. Fitz's head shot up. "BIANA!" he screamed and rushed out of the room. I followed him and everyone else came behind us immediately. 

We sprinted to the bathroom and slowly opened the door. There, standing in front of us were Tam and Biana!

"WHAT HAPPENED!" Fitz shrieked. "WE HEARD A LOUD BANGING NOISE AND WE WERE FRIGHTENED!" 

"Nothing happened Fitz," Biana said. However, I noticed that she was avoiding his eyes. I glanced at Tam. My twin brother also looked guilty, although he was less obvious about it. I think that only I was able to tell, as I am his twin sister. 

I looked at Tam seriously. When we were the last ones in the room, I whispered in his ear. "Tell me later okay? You have to," I said. Tam nodded. Then, we left the room.