1.

His heavy breath was all that could be heard as his legs ran as fast as he could.

His chest felt like it was burning but he didn't stop, his heart beating so fast and hard.

He could hear them behind him and he had to get away from them.

His eyes were filled with panic as all that spins around in his head is that he'll be caught and torn limb from limb.
That is what werewolves do to those who don't follow their orders.

He never should have got involved with them.

As he stopped for breath outside a dark alley, he heard their howls and snarling from miles away. He panicked as he ran down the alley into the darkness. Even that wouldn't protect him. Jimin was useless against a werewolf as they had strong senses of smell and would just pull him out from his hiding spot.

His only option was to run.

He leapt over a gate just as the smaller one with jet black fur caught up to him, unable to climb the fence as it snarled and bared it's huge teeth that could cut through human flesh so easily.

Or elf flesh for that matter.

Looking back he saw the other one join him, his fur a light brown as he was taller than the other yet still couldn't climb the fence.
Jimin wanted to stop and laugh at them, but he knew that the biggest was yet to come and it wouldn't take him long to get there. He was the biggest and strongest. He could easily jump the fence without even trying.

Jimin took off again as he ran out into the road a car nearly running into him as it beeped the horn at him. Instantly he covered his pointy ears as he ran down another alley.

He hid in a dustbin, covering himself with things that had been thrown away to cover the scent the wolves had on him. He grimaced at it but it was his only way to survive right now.

At that moment heavy feet were heard that slowly turned into less heavy until they were normal footsteps. He held his breath as to not make a sound. They had very good hearing too and he knew it was them when they spoke.

"We lost him" One said out of breath as Jimin peaked out to see the small one with his light haired friend. Suddenly, Jimin's blood ran cold when he saw who joined them. It was him. If he found him he was a goner.

"We don't rest until we find him? Got it?" The leader spoke as he began to walk off with his two sidekicks behind him.

"Yes Namjoon" They spoke.

"He has that pearl and I want it" Their leader spoke as they walked out into the street like they were normal people.

Once Jimin knew he was safe, he let out a breath, only then realising he had tears down his face as he felt his cheeks were all wet.

He had nowhere to go.
He couldn't go home anymore.
He had nobody to help him either.

He was all alone and needed a protector.
——————

Wooo new story!!!

I hope you enjoy it! Like I said, I can't wait to upload this one!

It's my first time doing a ship story since 'what are we?' And my first fantasy! I hope you like it!