35.

So many thoughts ran through Taehyung's head. Were they going to have a fight? If they were he was screwed.

"Hoseok, Yoongi, run off and find somewhere to hide, we're gonna have a game of hide and seek" Namjoon smirked as Taehyung relaxed.
The two did as said, running off in separate directions as a few more wolves had gathered to watch Taehyung in his test.

"Okay.. find them" Namjoon spoke as Taehyung nodded.

He turned to see a lot of wolves eyes on him, which looked scary and slightly off putting as he took a deep breath.

He breathed in through his nose and instantly he could smell basically every wolf in this room, but there was two distinct ones he was after.

Sniffing out Yoongi's specific smell, which was surprisingly pleasant compared to the rest of them, he began to run off to find him.

Namjoon stood with a look of shock on his face, especially when he saw Taehyung's speed. There was something unique about him he'd never seen before. He was so fast and looked very strong for a new born, not to mention the fact he could pick out one smell from another and potentially hunt it down.

That's when Yoongi ran through as Taehyung caught up to him, catching him by his arm as Yoongi gave in, going and standing with Namjoon as the two watched him breathe in, trying to distinguish Hoseok's scent from the others.

He eventually found it as he walked off in that direction, Yoongi turning to Namjoon.
"What do you think?" He whispered
"He's unique to say the least but I swear I've seen his face before" Namjoon spoke as he thought about it.
"I thought that, but I can't remember where from" Yoongi noted. It was very peculiar since he looked so familiar but at the same time he didn't. Maybe that was to do with the change being a temporary werewolf had done to him but they couldn't figure it out.

Taehyung breathed in as he ran down the tunnel, turning the corner to find Hoseok who dragged him behind a wall so nobody saw.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" He whisper shouted
"What?" Taehyung snapped
"You shouldn't have made friends with Namjoon and Yoongi! If they find out-"
"They won't! I have a plan!" Taehyung spoke as he grabbed Hoseok and began to walk him back to the others, everyone clapping when he walked through including Namjoon.

"I'm impressed" Namjoon spoke as he put his arm around Taehyung.
"Why don't I show you around? Give you a tour of what might be your new home" Namjoon spoke those words as it seemed to wake Taehyung up from the dream he felt like he was living in. He realised how much he was getting into this role and if he wasn't careful, it would be too late to reverse.
He had to stay focused.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok began to walk Taehyung around, showing him all sorts.
Taehyung's mind slipped into bewilderment as he really couldn't comprehend what they had done to this place. It was so vast and big and it was quite impressive.

There were so many tunnels that it must go on for miles. For a human it would take ages to get just from one end to the other, but for them it could take a few minutes.

It was so dark but werewolves were used to the dark. They lived and breathed it.

He was showed all the different areas, like where prey is brought to eat or even easy access routes into the place if they were being the hunted, which Namjoon bragged was an extremely rare occasion.

He was even shown places like where the prize possessions were shown, which Namjoon reached for a box, pulling it down as he pulled something shiny out of it and put the box back.

Turning around, Taehyung was stunned by what was in his hand.
"Do you know what this is?" Namjoon asked as Taehyung couldn't help but stare at its beautiful yellow light that glowed like the sun.
He knew exactly what it was. But they might get suspicious so he shook his head.
"This is called the pearl of Serendipity"