22.

Jimin ran through the land, pushing past people in the villages as he hurried to get to the palaces.

His breath was fast as tears were down his face, sweat covered his body as he had ran all the way from the werewolf lair. He had to get back as soon as he could though.

Pushing past the guards, he ran into the palace, finding Jin pacing around the main hall with his guards, looking up when he heard the door push open as his eyes widened when he saw Jimin stood there in the state he was.

"Jimin?!" Jin ran over, bringing his friend into a hug
"Where have you been? Seriously?" He looked at him as he saw his tears, wiping them away.
"What's wrong?" He asked, Jimin trying to gather his breath.
"The werewolves are coming! They want the pearl! We-"
"Hold on Jimin.." Jin stopped him, closing his eyes as he realised something.
"You've seen the werewolves?" Jin asked as Jimin nodded still breathless
"They're coming and-"

"Jimin! That means you've been to the outside world!" Jin raised his voice as he pulled on his hair
"I told you not to go there!" He shouted at his friend as Jimin hung his head, feeling ashamed for going against Jin's rules.
"I'm sorry Jin, I really am" Jimin apologised

"Jimin, you know what I have to do" Jin sighed as Jimin nodded, beginning to cry again as he knew it would come to this.

"Guards! Please escort Jimin to the dungeons" Jin sighed as he looked at Jimin, seeing him like this broke his heart, but he couldn't make any exceptions.
"He's to stay there for 3 nights and he is to be let out at the first crack of dawn" Jin instructed as two came over, standing either side of Jimin.

As they began to escort him, Jin whispered to Jimin.
"I'm sorry" he spoke but Jimin didn't look at him, he kept his head down as he was walked down the stairs and lead into the dungeon as he had his back to the door, flinching when he heard it shut and lock behind him.

He'd always dreaded being in here, but he had only himself to blame.

The walls were dark as all that could be heard was a dripping sound from something that Jimin didn't even wanna know what it was.

It was cold as his arms wrapped around him to keep him warm, rubbing over his arms as he felt he had goosebumps forming.

Walking over to the bed that had the thinnest blanket on it with a not very comfy pillow, going on sitting on it as he looked around where he was sleeping for the night.

Suddenly he was overcome with emotion as he curled his legs into his chest, his arms wrapping around them as his face dig into his knees, finally allowing himself to cry properly.

Hot tears fell down his face as he breathed in jagged breaths, light sobs falling from his lips as his brain went into overload, thinking about everything that had happened in the past few days.

He never should have left.
He never should have took that pearl.
He never should have let his pride get the better of him.
He never should have tried to prove a point.

He should have defended himself against the werewolves.
He should have been honest with Jin and told him the truth.
He should have just stayed put and done what he was told.

This was all his fault.

Three days went by as Jimin looked out of the window with three bars over it, only just letting light in.

It seemed to drag by as Jimin dreaded getting out, knowing his deadline was up for the wolves.

Thing is, he knew he couldn't hand it over. There was no way he was handing over something that could destroy everything for their own benefit.

He had to man up and tell them they weren't having it. That meant he'd also have to get away before they killed him, otherwise the pearl would be all theirs for the taking.

The day he was released came around and as said, at the first crack of dawn, the door opened as a guard came to escort Jimin out.

"Your majesty wants to see you" The guard spoke as he took Jimin to see Jin who was as per usual in his library, reading a book peacefully.

As soon as the guard left, Jimin and Jin stood in silence for a moment as Jin waited for Jimin to stay something, only to get a blank response when Jimin only looked at the floor, unable to look him in the eye. That was the worst feeling to Jin.

"I'm sorry Jimin but you know the rules and I can't make an exception for you" Jin spoke up, getting up from his seat as he made his way over to Jimin, wrapping his arm around him as he brought him into a hug.

He felt his heart snap a little as he didn't feel Jimin's arms wrap around him. He was worried about him now. Usually after they ever had a disagreement or fall out, they'd make up with a hug. Always. Jimin wasn't hugging back.

"Jimin, I really am sorry" Jin spoke as he pulled away, Jimin finally looking at him as he saw his eyes were different. They were no longer bright and shining like they usually were. But he couldn't tell what the emotion behind them was. He was unreadable.

"I forgive you Jin" Jimin finally spoke in a quiet voice
"But you have to believe me! The werewolves are coming and-"
"Jimin why would they be coming for you?" Jin spoke as Jimin instantly shut up. He couldn't tell Jin about him taking the pearl. The consequence of that was something far worse than being locked up.

"I-I don't know" Jimin shrugged, looking away
"They're probably just hungry"
Jin smiled as he wrapped his arm around him.
"You're safe in this world, just promise you'll stay here?" Jin asked as Jimin nodded his head.
"I-I'm gonna go get some fruit" Jimin spoke as Jin nodded, letting his best friend go.

Jimin sighed as he walked around the outskirts of the village, walking near the woods to avoid anyone.

He wanted nothing more than to be alone at this moment in time.

That's when he saw nothing as a bag was shoved over his head.
——————

Oof that ending.

Bish I see BTS in 2 days.

The day I've been dreaming of for 4 years is about to become a reality and I don't know how to deal

Also their BGT performance was incredible but
A) SOME OF the acts were terrible and BTS were watching back stage saying to themselves wtf is this shit? The Brits call this talent?
B) Their mics were terrible and we don't accept bad quality mics. If you can't afford good mics you can't afford BTS.
C) Twitter blew up afterwards with oldER people who watch the show complaining about them like sis get outta here with your negativity, BTS is too busy spreading self love and getting involved with things like Unicef to give a flying fuck about your salty ass comments about their performance that you wish you could only wish you could do.

Sorry rant over bye lmao