33.

They were so close.
Yet it felt like it was getting harder to get to as all of a sudden the nearer they got, the more wolves were around.

It was odd as at first they assumed they were out hunting, but hunting what? No animals would even be within a foot of this place and even if they were, it seemed like they weren't hunting around these parts.

It was like they were looking for something else.

Taehyung took a deep breath in, picking up the strong scent of where a group of wolves who ran past were coming from as he began to run along that path, Jungkook and Jin silently following. They had to be as quiet as they could as they knew that even a twig snapping could make their whereabouts known, the wolves had amazing hearing.

Taehyung followed the scent, telling the other two to hide whenever he sensed more coming as he allowed them to run past before heading on out on the trail again. The good thing was that the trail scent got stronger and stronger with the amount of werewolves there.

Soon enough, the three of them had managed to walk through a forest, coming out at the end as they found a very dry looking land. The sky looked considerably darker here as the clouds were a dark grey, completely blocking out any sunlight.
The ground was dry with no grass as it looked like any form of life hadn't been near this area in decades.

But then they saw it. The way into the werewolves lair.

It was a cave that lead into a black hole, going down under the earth for the wolves to hide from anything chasing them, not that anything did as they could rip anything apart with how strong they were.

"Okay, it looks like we're here" Taehyung spoke quietly in case any were around, the three of them stopping outside the entrance.
"Let's just get in, find Jimin and get out again okay?" He spoke, Jin agreeing as Jungkook did too.

Just as Taehyung turned around, someone came out of the hole as they jumped in the way.

"Not so fast"
He recognised him.

This was Hoseok, one of the ones he met that day when they tried to attack them. He was fairly tall and although he had soft looking features you could tell his looks did not reflect his personality.

"Who are you?" He asked, taking a sniff through his nose as he frowned at the scent.

"That's... unusual" He spoke as Taehyung backed up a little, slightly out of intimidation. He couldn't work out what his scent was for some reason.
Taehyung had nothing to say as he tried to think of an answer, but he could tell Hoseok was already clicking on, especially when he saw Jin who has pointy ears.
Suddenly he smirked as he looked back at Taehyung.

"You're Jimin's lover boy aren't you?" He laughed at Taehyung's shocked reaction.
How did Hoseok know this?
"Well, it's safe to say the whole damn pack has been hunting your ass down" Hoseok told them as Taehyung was so confused
"Namjoon is just so desperate to reunite the both of you"

"Where is he? What have you done with him?" Taehyung glared at Hoseok who returned the look instantly, noticing a sudden confidence boost he had.
"So many questions, all that I can't answer" Hoseok shrugged in a very matter of fact way.
"If you've hurt him then-"
"Then what? What are you gonna do?" Hoseok mocked with a smirk before he turned into his wolf form, snarling at Taehyung as he began to walk towards them.

Jungkook and Jin backed off for a moment in fear, their worry only growing as Taehyung stood rooted to the spot, glaring at the wolf as he suddenly felt something. Something he could barely control.

It was a burning in the pit of his stomach that began to run through his whole body. It felt like an adrenaline released into his blood as it was flowing around his body. His anger was bubbling over as his eyes went from that light amber to the deepest red.