11.

"Today was so fun!" Jimin exclaimed as they got home. Taehyung sighed with relief once he shut the door as he had managed to keep his lies together all day.

Everyone was asking him about Jimin. Teachers were asking where he was from, students asking to hang out and one girl even asking for his number which was a hard one to get out of. He was on edge all day since he was having all sorts of questions being thrown at him. Now he was home he could finally relax and breath normally. It was like he'd been holding his breath all day.

"My mom and Ailee are out for a while so why don't we get some snacks and play a game?" He asked, Jimin nodding as the two went to the kitchen.

Instantly Jimin picked up as many sweet things as he could whether it be chocolate bars or sweet bags. He was like a child in a candy store. Literally. But Taehyung couldn't help but fall for the adorable smile he wore when he had a hold of all this sweet stuff.
"Okay, let's cut some things, we still have to eat dinner" Taehyung laughed as Jimin pouted before putting a few things back.

The two headed upstairs as they tucked in and began playing the game. This time Taehyung wanted Jimin to win.

"I'm gonna beat you again" He spoke
"Oh yeah?" Jimin challenged as the two began playing, fighting. Taehyung played very slowly as he let Jimin take his health down rapidly.

Jimin eventually won his first game as he cheered, throwing his arms up in the air with the brightest smile on his face. He was so proud that he'd won his first game after being beaten by Taehyung every time.

"Well done, now stop rubbing it in" Taehyung pretended to be a sore loser, although he loved seeing Jimin running in circles around his room like he'd just scored a penalty in the World Cup.
"Okay that's enough!" Taehyung sighed as he grabbed Jimin, dragging him down onto the bed, Jimin shrieked with giggles as he was pinned down, Taehyung hovering over him as they both froze there.

Everything just seemed so perfect with them both. Like this was how it was meant to be. Jimin suddenly had the urge to kiss him, he was hoping Taehyung was the same.
Taehyung suddenly had the urge to kiss him, he was hoping Jimin was the same.

The two could feel themselves becoming more gravitated towards one another as this urge was only growing inside them both, looking into one another's eyes as they just couldn't look away.

The intense stare that Taehyung had usually made Jimin look away as he'd become nervous that he'd blush but this time he couldn't. He was drawn in by it.

Jimin on the other hand just looked so cute and innocent with wide doe eyes staring up at Taehyung. It made his heart melt like nothing ever had before.

Just as Taehyung began to lean in, unable to resist anymore...

"Hey Tae! It's Jungkook! Your mom said I could come round!"

Fuck.

Fucking fuck.

Jungkook was here. They could hear his footsteps up the stairs and they had approximately ten seconds to cover Jimin's ears.

"Fuck!" He whisper shouted as he leapt off of Jimin, trying to find the beanie Jimin wore that day that had somehow been thrown somewhere when he came home and he couldn't find it.
"I can't find the hat!" He began to panic as Jungkook was heard outside the door.

The door handle began to turn as Jimin was quick and ran to Taehyung's closet, jumping in and closing it behind him, Taehyung squeezing his eyes shut as he knew this was it.

"Hey Tae, sorry for not letting you know I was coming" Jungkook smiled as he turned around, realising Jimin was nowhere to be found.
"I-it's Okay!" Taehyung laughed as he hugged his friend nervously. This was the first sign he was hiding something.

"So, where's Jimin?" Jungkook asked as he sat on Taehyung's bed
"H-he erm- he went to see a friend!" Taehyung covered
"I thought you said he wasn't from this area?" Jungkook frowned
"He isn't! But... he made a few friends online" Jungkook nodded at Taehyung although he wasn't buying it anymore.

"Y'know it's funny because there was one point where I was talking to Jimin today and his eyes were a shade of purple. Do you think it was the light?" Jungkook asked as Jimin gasped a little, cursing himself for having different features.
"I-it must have been, when have you ever seen a person with purple eyes?" Taehyung laughed.
"Anyway, we shouldn't be talking about him-"

"Why not, he's not around to hear" Jungkook butted in as he walked over to the closet.
"Or is he?" He opened the door, Jimin squealing as he rushed out and over to Taehyung who wrapped him in his arms whilst Jimin was trying to hide his ears as best as he could.

"You weren't exactly subtle getting into that closet with all that noise I heard" Jungkook laughed as they both turned to him sheepishly.
"I want the truth, right now" He spoke

"Jungkook if-"
"Tae! I'm your best friend! I have been for ages!" Jungkook raised his voice as he was getting annoyed that his best friend was hiding something from him.
"What's going on?" He asked in a calmer tone.

Taehyung was about to object but he didn't as Jimin stepped forward, uncovering his ears as he closed his eyes so he didn't have to see Jungkook's reaction.

"They're pointy?" Jungkook questioned
"Don't be so dense" Taehyung scoffed as he took Jimin's hand.
"He's an elf"

Jungkook paused for a moment as he looked at Jimin, seeing his pointy ears and the purple tint in his eyes as well as his slightly smaller height.

"I thought elves were ugly" Jungkook spoke as Jimin gasped and turned to Taehyung
"You said I'm not ugly!" He whined
"I didn't call you ugly! I thought elves were ugly!" Jungkook protested as he then looked at Taehyung with a smirk.
"Jimin, c-can I talk to Tae for a moment? I won't be long I promise!" Jungkook spoke as Jimin and Taehyung turned and looked at one another, Jimin slowly making his way out of the room as the door shut.

"You like him don't you?!" Jungkook nearly shouted as Taehyung shushed him.
"He might be outside the door!" Taehyung whispered before calming down
"I just told him he wasn't ugly, that's it" Taehyung sighed
"But you never dish out compliments, even to me, what makes him so special besides him being an elf?" Jungkook asked

"I-I don't know I just-" Taehyung sat on his bed
"Everything seems in place with Jimin around" Was all he could say. He didn't know how else to word it. It would sound weird or untruthful any other way.
"Okay... so you do like him?" Jungkook teased
"What? No! Yes? I don't know!" Taehyung ran a hand through his hair as Jungkook rubbed his back.

"I'm here for both you and Jimin, I just wish you'd told me and not hidden him" Jungkook spoke as Taehyung turned to him
"I'm sorry. I hid him from my mom and Ailee before too" He spoke as Jungkook frowned
"How has she reacted?" He asked
"Ailee loves him and turns out my mom used to know an elf" He shrugged

"I'm sorry again, I promise I'll tell you everything from now on" Taehyung spoke with a smile as Jungkook returned it, the two hugging it out as Jimin peaked his head around the door.
As soon as he saw Taehyung hugging another person a sense he'd never really felt before but knew was jealousy built up inside him. He liked to be the only one to hug Taehyung.

He was his Taehyung.
——————

Guys! I have two things to say.

First of all, this book is ranked #9 under VMin already! Thank you so so much! I never thought I'd get in the top ten of a ranking! Just thank you!

Second of all, I saw Avengers Endgame yesterday and I'm not gonna spoil it because I hate people like that but..
I cried so hard. Like I've only cried at about three films or something but none of them were this hard. I literally was balling my eyes out in my seat. It was heartbreaking yet so monumental at the same time. Legit no film like it 💗