12.

"So you're actually an elf?" Jungkook asked as he walked along side Taehyung and Jimin, noticing how Jimin was keeping very close to him.

The three of them had decided to go on a walk whilst they explained everything to help give them fresh air when they needed a breather. It was a long story after all.

"And werewolves really exist?" He asked, Jimin sighing
"I wish they didn't, but they do" Jimin spoke sadly as Taehyung grabbed a hold of his hand, giving it a light squeeze.
"Anything you can imagine Jungkook. It's real" Taehyung told him which made Jungkook perk up.

"So vampires and mermaids and trolls and fairies?! They're all here?!" He asked with excitement.
"Yeah.. some have their own separate worlds. Us elves do and fairies too. It's mainly to protect us" Jimin spoke
"Werewolves and vampires have their worlds in this one but hidden away so nobody can find them, but they're free and they're actually allowed to leave" Jimin froze after what he just said. He wasn't meant to say that.

"You're not meant to leave?" Taehyung asked with shock as Jimin didn't look him in the eye, his eyes diverted to the floor.
"Don't you need to go home?" Jungkook asked as they all had stopped in place as they were stood in some woods just off the side of town.
"I do, but..." he sighed as he finally looked up to them.

"I'm bored and I wanna go out and see the world!" He cheered
"Make new friends and I-I'm scared to go home" He admitted, his face going from excited to sad in a split second. He knew why, but for their protection he couldn't tell Jungkook and Taehyung.
"Why? Why're you scared?" Taehyung asked as he stepped forward.
"If I go home, they'll know I'm there and they'll be coming for me and everybody else in the elf world" Jimin spoke as they knew he was on about the werewolves.

"Jimin, I didn't want to ask why but I have to now" Taehyung and Jungkook stepped forward as they both faced Jimin.
"Why are they after you?"

"He has what we want"

A voice was heard that definitely wasn't Jimin's. It was a deep and rough voice. One Jimin seemed to recognise as his face ran pale and his eyes were filled with fear. His fear was more for Taehyung and Jungkook's sake though, not for himself. If they hurt Taehyung or Jungkook then he'd have nobody.

The two boys in front of Jimin slowly turned around, surprised when they saw three boys stood there, each with eyes that felt like they were burning through them and scowls on their faces that were directed at Jimin.

"Have you missed us?" The tallest in the middle spoke as he stepped forward.
"I'm sure you have, who are your new friends?" He asked as he came over to the two boys who were frozen in place.
"Interesting" he noted as he turned back to his two friends with a smug look on his face.
"They're human"

The two friends both laughed as they came and stepped forward too, breathing in deeply through their nostrils as they began laughing again. They obviously had good senses of smell like a dog.

"I thought elves and humans weren't allowed any communication" The taller mocked Jimin as he went right up to him. Taehyung instantly panicked when he saw the height difference with the both of them. If a fight kicked off Jimin looked powerless against this guy.
"Are you breaking the rules now? Is that what you've turned to so you can get help?" He poked fun as Jimin just stayed quiet, looking down at the floor.
"How can two humans help you? They're nothing to us!" He laughed as before Jimin could do anything, the smaller black haired one had a hold on Taehyung, the light haired one having a hold on Jungkook as they both tried fighting to get away.

"Please don't hurt them! This is all me! Not them!" Jimin begged as he saw his two friends beginning to panic, especially since the werewolves were strong in their human form, let alone when they were actually wolves.