32.

Jimin's head snapped up, as he dreaded who was there. He wasn't surprised by who he saw as they both came often to taunt him, lowering his head back down to avoid any eye contact with them what so ever.

"He's still not given up the pearl?" Yoongi asked as Hoseok was stood by the door way, staring down at him as they laughed at how petty they thought he was. Jimin was forced to hear their mocks and abusive words, unable to move as he closed his eyes in an attempt to block it out, but the laughs seemed to echo off the walls and he couldn't get rid of it.

He had tears down his face as he hadn't been able to stop crying since he got here, three days ago. His heart would jump into his mouth every time that door creaked open as he began to think that his time was finally over. That was always another question. They hadn't killed him yet, why?

His hands were behind his back as they were tied together in large and heavy metal cuffs, a chaining running off them over to the wall where it had him on a leash like he was some trapped or disobedient dog.
The cell he was being kept in reminded him of the dungeons back at the palace but only they were way darker. They had no bed, just an open space with the chain keeping him there. The walls were dark and wet as the floor was cold and uninviting too. Jimin had been kneeling on it for days now as he couldn't move, the chain he was tied to being right at the end as for the whole first day he'd tried to escape, only realising it was no use as he was unable to break free.

"He's refusing, it won't be long until Namjoon gets tired" Hoseok sighed as Jimin noticed the way he looked at him. It was a look of blankness but sometimes, he could see a small glimpse of sympathy behind it. It was strange to say the least but Jimin hoped it was true and that maybe this werewolf would set him free. He was wrong as he had been trapped here.

He just hoped to god Taehyung was safe and at home. He knew he must be worried or heartbroken, knowing he'll never see him again, but at least he was safe from the wolves. The same couldn't be said for Jimin but he would rather it be him that Taehyung.

"Why don't you just kill me already?" Jimin spoke up in a quiet whispered tone, but it bounced off the walls as they both looked at him. It was the first time he really spoke in a while.
"You're going to do that anyway, so just do it now" He spoke as he looked down again, hearing them both laugh as Yoongi came over, bending down as he forced him to look up, yanking on his hair as Jimin yelped, squeezing his eyes shut from the tight grip.

"We wanted to give you the chance to hand it over and you haven't" Yoongi spat at him as Jimin couldn't look him in the eyes, too scared as although Yoongi was basically Namjoon's little bitch he was scary to have to face.
"Namjoon will be having some fun with you" Yoongi teased as he hit Jimin across the face, making him fall onto his side as he saw Hoseok had flinched away, unable to watch what was gonna happen.

"Y-Yoongi let's just-"
"Oh come on Hoseok!" Yoongi whined as he forced Jimin to sit up again, about to take another swing as Jimin turned his face, closing his eyes in order to shut out the pain, but nothing came as the door swung open.

"He's mine Yoongi now back the fuck off!" Namjoon's voice boomed as Yoongi instantly let go of Jimin, backing right back to the corner with Hoseok as he kept his head down, avoiding Namjoon's angry gaze.

Footsteps were heard as Namjoon knelt in front of Jimin, laughing when he saw the state he was in. Messy hair and swollen eyes, tears down his cheeks and blotchy red skin, a cut lip from Yoongi's hit as well as blood shot eyes. He looked a mess and Namjoon liked seeing him like this.

"How's little Jimin feeling?" Namjoon asked, Jimin not replying. He didn't even acknowledge him as his gaze remained towards the floor.
"Come on Jiminie, give us a smile" Namjoon mocked once more, running his finger along Jimin's cheek as he wiped a tear, noticing how he flinched at even the smallest tough. Namjoon was too unpredictable and Jimin never knew when the next hit was coming.
"Y'know it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile" Namjoon laughed, Yoongi heard sniggering behind him, but it was just pure silence as Hoseok watched before him.