36.

All eyes turned to Taehyung as he stared at Jimin with fear, who realised his mistake as soon as he said it.

Hoseok face palmed as he knew the game was up now. Taehyung will have to suffer the consequences.

He looked at Taehyung and for some reason he had a change of heart. He wanted to help him but he couldn't. He had to stand by his friends, even though something inside of him told him it wasn't right.

"Tae?" Namjoon recognised the name as he remembered finding out Jimin's lover was called Tae.
Turning to this newborn he thought was Taeyang, he was suddenly hit with an epiphany. Now he knew where he recognised him from.

"Well I have to congratulate you, Taehyung" Namjoon spat his name as he stepped forward.
"You made it very convincing"
"Or maybe you're just dumb" Taehyung spat, plucking up all the courage he had as Namjoon bounded out of the room to warn the pack.
Just as Taehyung was about to run after him, Namjoon's bitch jumped in the way, a smug smirk on his face.

"I knew there was something funny about you" Yoongi glared at him.
"Maybe you're just afraid to get hurt like last time" Taehyung mocked his burn as Taehyung pushed Yoongi out of the way before he ran off out of the cell, Yoongi hot on his tail.

Hoseok stayed on guard as he forced Jimin to kneel once again who let out huge sobs. He was blaming himself and Hoseok knew he was.

He really began to feel for him.

~~~~~

Yoongi snapped into his wolf form as he leapt onto Taehyung who turned and within a split second transformed into his own, launching back at Yoongi as the two rolled over, fighting.

Other wolves were barking and growling and snarling around the sides as some tried to help Yoongi out, jumping on Taehyung's back whenever Yoongi was pinned down, only for Taehyung to toss them off like they were nothing.

Taehyung was very big and strong for a newborn which they quickly realised as they all began to jump on him, biting and scratching him as sure enough, Taehyung was pinned to the ground and was fighting to get them all off. He was helpless against them all.

At what seemed like perfect timing, a bright light shone through the room, blasting most of the wolves back as Taehyung threw the rest off of him, their backs hitting the walls before they quickly stood and growled at whatever made them do that.

Taehyung smirked when he saw Jin stood with what looked like a wand, Jungkook behind him as he was in his full vampire attack mode, running to Taehyung.

"Sorry we took so long, Jin wanted to make that" Jungkook gestured to Jin who blasted some wolves back with his wand, Taehyung smiling.
"Well it was worth the wait"

With that, the battle commenced as they turned and began to fight.

Taehyung was so strong as he easily threw wolves off of him, scratching and biting around the necks before tossing them to the floor.

Jungkook was strong as he would leap up in the air before jumping on them, digging his own long and sharp nails into their skin as well as sinking his teeth into them, making them yelp like little puppies.

Jin was extremely powerful as he managed to keep them at a far distance with his wand, bright lights flashing around the room from where he shoot out the beam of light, blasting them back as they hit the wall. Some would get straight back up but some would be knocked out or injured enough to not be able to get up again.

Taehyung looked up as he beat a wolf to the ground, seeing Namjoon near the top of the lair as he smirked down at them before running off.

He had to get to him. He had to beat him.

He began to make his way to the stairs, climbing up, only to be stopped in his tracks when Yoongi was stood in his way growling at him, his pitch black fur looking intimidating with his red eyes.

Taehyung didn't hesitate to launch at him, realising that Yoongi was very strong as he pinned him down and the two began to brawl again. For some reason Yoongi seemed even stronger than before as he was pinning Taehyung down for longer than Taehyung was pinning him down.

The two would bite and scratch but Yoongi just seemed to be winning in every way.
Taehyung was becoming vulnerable to Yoongi.

Hoseok stood from afar as he sighed, turning away and back into the cell where Jimin was kept as he wanted to stay out of it, but he couldn't bare seeing Taehyung, someone who didn't deserve any of this anyway be beaten down by someone who couldn't tell the difference between right and wrong sometimes.

"Hoseok please let me go!" Jimin begged as he fought against the chain, Hoseok shaking his head.
"I can't do that" Hoseok spoke
"Please! Tae needs me!" Jimin pleaded as he began to sob.

Hoseok turned to look at the elf as he saw the genuine fear that his protector will die in his eyes. Looking back at the two fighting, he saw Taehyung be beaten to the floor again, this time unable to get up as Yoongi had him locked down, biting and scratching him. Looking back at Jimin who seemed more desperate, he looked into his eyes and he saw how much Taehyung meant to Jimin. He meant the world to him. Losing him would be like losing the one most important thing in his life.

He could feel his heart hurting for Jimin as he sighed, running a hand through his hair as he closed his eyes.

"Please Hoseok! Do what's right!" Jimin begged as he began to fight to be let go again, Hoseok growling to himself.
"I can't let you go" he told him, turning to Taehyung who was still pinned down and was about to be mawled by Yoongi.

"But for once I'm doing what's right"

Hoseok leapt into his wolf form as he jumped at Yoongi, pushing him off of Taehyung as he fell off the high place, falling to the ground with a thud as he was instantly knocked out.

Turning back into his human form, Hoseok helped Taehyung off the floor who was looking slightly beaten and bruised yet he was ready to go again.
"Thank you Hoseok" Taehyung smiled as Hoseok gave him one back for the first time.
"I think I finally woke up from the delusional dream I was living in" Hoseok spoke as Taehyung laughed, only to hear a call for help as he looked up, his eyes filling with anger and worry.

Namjoon had a hold of Jimin who was begging for help at the top.
"Come and catch me before it's too late Tae" Namjoon laughed before he dragged Jimin off and out of site.
"Jimin!" Taehyung called as he went to run off, Hoseok grabbing his arm.
"It's a game Namjoon's playing Tae" he warned
"Don't play it" He adviced before he jumped down into the fight, going to help Jin and Jungkook out.

Taehyung was slightly confused by what he meant as he ran up after him, hearing some wolves bark behind him as he knew he was being chased. They were nothing to him as if they even got near him he'd turn around and throw them over so they'd fall down to the ground.

He was making his way up as the closer he got to the top, he could hear Jimin's screams for help echoing around him. Coming to a hault in a room with multiple ways to go down, he heard Jimin's voice echoing from all directions.

That's when he knew what Hoseok meant.

This was Namjoon's game.
——————

This chapter was intense to write

Also Hoseok I just couldn't write as a bad guy. Namjoon and Yoongi were hard too but Hoseok is just the cutest angel and I couldn't. He was bound to do something like this from the beginning.

Also I injured my leg half an hour before going on stage for a dance show and now I'm in a lot of pain so that's fun lol