39.

Dear Jimin,

You told me to write and I'm hoping it will ease the pain I keep feeling in my chest. But then again I'm becoming numb to it, I just feel lonely.

Mom and Ailee are okay, they miss you too. Especially Ailee, she cried the other day she missed you so much. I comforted her, but once she'd calmed down I had to leave and I cried like a baby because I felt exactly the same way.

Jungkook is there for me, and Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok, they're such good friends. Namjoon has been so welcoming to me and helped me ease into the pack. Whenever he's been busy, Yoongi and Hoseok have been there for me, showing me how to hunt and all sorts. Jungkook keeps going on about how cool it is to be friends with a werewolf but y'know what he's like.

It's not the same without you though.
You were the best thing that ever happened to me, even if we both nearly died.

I just miss you. That's all I can say Jimin.
I miss you I miss you I miss you.

Please tell me Jin is considering some sort of rule and there is a little bit of hope. I'd do anything to see your beautiful face again.

Until then, this is goodbye.
I love you,
Taehyung x

~~~~~

Days turned to weeks
Weeks turned to months
Months turned to years.
Not a day went by where Taehyung didn't think of Jimin.

Everyone witnessed it in the most slow and painful way. Taehyung's heart breaking.

Namjoon tried keeping loosely in contact with Jin to see how things were going since they were both leaders, but it wasn't enough to heal Taehyung and Jimin's aching hearts.

They needed one another.

Minji tried to help, being through it herself at his age and she understood how it felt. She could tell he was in pain even when he tried to hide it because she was exactly the same when her and Jin parted.

As the years went by, the doubt began to set in for Ailee.
She never remembered why she was given that pearl, but she remembered being told to guard it with her life and so she did. She kept it so safe, but it wasn't for the sake of the world, it was for the sake of her own sanity. The only thing she remembered of Jimin that told her he wasn't just some crazy dream she had when she was little.

The letters between Taehyung and Jimin became less and less but they still wrote whenever they could. It was difficult is the only reason. Taehyung had to trek all the way to the portal and throw it through, hoping it would get to Jimin on the other side.
Jimin would have to do the same thing and hope Taehyung would come and pick it up. There was no other way.

The world suddenly didn't feel the same for Taehyung and for Jimin, he seemed so far away.

I suppose they were worlds apart.

They have been for a long long time...