8.

Their feet thudded on the floor as they both ran through the field. Their snarling could be heard from miles away as their eyes were yellow and burning with fury.

The two of them stopped as they both automatically turned back into their human form, Hoseok turning to Yoongi as they were both slightly out of breath.

"We've been searching for days, he must have got away by now" Hoseok complained, running a hand through his hair.
"We're under strict orders to find him" Yoongi warned him as he turned away.
"I just think we should cut the kid some slack" Hoseok sighed, Yoongi shooting his head to look at him at the speed of light.

"You wanna let him get away?" He questioned
"Is it worth the chase?" Hoseok shot back at him as the both of them walked closer to one another, their eyes burning into one another.
"He has what we want" Yoongi told him
"What Namjoon wants, I want nothing to do with it" Hoseok glared at him.
"I dare you to say that to Namjoon's face" Yoongi laughed at him, mocking him.
"Namjoon can do what he wants I don't care. I just don't want anything put onto me" Hoseok told him
"I don't need it on my conscience"

"What? So if something was to go wrong you'd ditch us to save your own skin?" Yoongi narrowed his eyes as he squared up to him.
"That's not what I'm saying-"
"What are you saying because it sounds like you're not being loyal" Yoongi snapped, the anger building up between them as Hoseok began to feel agitated by him.
"Don't fucking start with me" Hoseok growled as Yoongi smirked
"I'll start what I fucking want" Yoongi spoke back, the two right up in each other's faces, just as a loud thud was heard.

The both of them whipped round, instantly cowering a little as they saw their friend snarling at them, his teeth baring as he was growling them.

Within a few moments he turned from a werewolf to his normal self, stood frowning at the both of them as he folded his arms.

"You two really need to pull together and actually get some work done" Namjoon scoffed at them, Yoongi nodding his head in agreement.
"I don't see why it's so important" Hoseok spoke up, Namjoon sniggering at him as he walked right up to him, Hoseok backing off a little.

"That elf, has the very thing that I-" he stopped and corrected himself
"We want" He looked to Yoongi who was smirking too.

"Now find him!" He shouted at the both of them
"And get me that pearl!" He continued as he began to walk off, jumping as he instantly turned back into his wolf form before bounding off away from that.

The two stood in silence for a moment before Yoongi finally sighed.
"Let's find it then" He spoke, snapping into his wolf form as he ran off too.

Hoseok pulled on his hair, squeezing his eyes shut before he reluctantly turned himself to a werewolf, taking off after Yoongi to help his friend hunt the poor elf down.