9.

"What is this?" Jimin asked as his plate was laid out in front of him, staring at it in confusion.
"It's spaghetti!" Ailee cheered as she absolutely loved it. Taehyung smirked at Jimin as he played with his food, examining what it was.

"Is it sweet?" He asked, Taehyung's mom chuckling to herself as she shook her head.
"You can have something sweet afterwards if you eat it all up"
"Mom c'mon he's 117 he can do what he wants" Taehyung sighed at his mom being motherly.

Jimin sat for a moment as he watched the other three eat their spaghetti, trying to learn to eat it.

He watched as Taehyung ate it as it had been twizzled around the fork and Ailee had a piece that she sucked in before smiling, giggling at Jimin. Now that looked like fun.

He picked up his fork as he twizzled it in his spaghetti, managing to get some on his fork before he took a piece in his mouth, sucking it in with a slurp as Ailee burst out laughing at him, Jimin smiling to himself.

Taehyung looked at him, cocking his head to the side. He knew Jimin was learning since he clearly didn't have any of this in his world but that got him thinking, Where was Jimin's world and why couldn't he go home?
Surely he hadn't lost his way, every elf must know where it is. But then again, his mom helped an elf who was lost.

He smiled to himself as Jimin sucked in another piece, making them all laugh as Taehyung began to realise that Jimin was adding something to this family that had been missing for a long time. He couldn't work out what it was though but since Jimin arrived, something inside him felt complete.

Jimin eventually finished his plate after sucking in nearly every single bit of spaghetti, Ailee watching him the whole time with amusement as Taehyung was getting bored and had something planned.

He wanted to show his new friend his favourite game.

"Thank you for the food! It was so fun to eat!" He giggled as Taehyung's mom smiled at him, ruffling his hair before she took his plate to go clean it.

"Lets go" Taehyung came in from the kitchen, as he took Jimin's hand, beginning to lead him upstairs.
"Tae Tae! I want to play with Chimchim!" She whined
"Well for one I thought I was your playing buddy and two you've played with him all day" Taehyung complained.

"You are my playing buddy! But I have a new one now too!" She cheered, slightly offending Taehyung as Jimin sniggered at him.
"I want to play with him!" She pouted
"Ailee, you can come with me okay? Let the boys have their time together" She winked at Taehyung who cringed.

Before Ailee could object, Taehyung took Jimin's hand again, leading him upstairs to his room as he closed the door behind him.

"I'm so sorry about her" Taehyung spoke as he went and sat on his bed, turning his tv on.
"It's okay! She's cute!" Jimin giggled as Taehyung scoffed.
"Not when you've known her as long as I've known her" Taehyung objected, turning his Xbox on.

"Come sit down" he patted the space next to him as Jimin obliged, sitting as he smiled by how comfy Taehyung's bed was. It was so soft and bouncy.
"Have you ever played a video game before?" Taehyung asked as Jimin shook his head cutely, Taehyung handed him a controller as he sat back against his back board, Jimin doing the same as Taehyung loaded up the game.

"It's a fantasy version of street fighter" Taehyung explained
"You can pick any 'fictional' character and play them against mine, they fight and see who's the better player" Taehyung spoke as Jimin looked at him blankly.

"Okay, pick a character" Taehyung spoke as Jimin looked through all the characters, gasping when he found elf as an option. Clicking on it, his character came up as he frowned at it.
"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked
"Elves are that ugly. I'm not that ugly am I?" Jimin looked at him wide eyed as Taehyung's heart melted into a puddle within him.