24.

Jimin sighed as he had finally let it all off his chest. All of a sudden there was just this huge weight that had been sitting there, compressing him into the ground and most of it had been lifted.

Most of it.

Looking to his friends, Taehyung and Jungkook were sat in awe as they couldn't believe this had all happened. He'd answered everything they wanted to know and yet his story was just not enough.

Why were the werewolves like this? How had they got through the portal? Was this Jin really a friend if he treated Jimin that way?

All of these were questions they knew Jimin couldn't answer. He either had no answer as he didn't know or he would refuse to answer.

Jimin ran a hand through his hair as he took a few deep breaths.
"I'm sorry again, for dragging you into all of this" Jimin spoke as Taehyung came over, wrapping his arms around Jimin as he pulled him into a hug.
"It's okay" He spoke softly as Jungkook scooted over and hugged him too, wrapping his arms around the both of them.

"I'm sorry Tae for shouting and Jimin, I'm sorry if you thought I was going to leave or something" Jungkook spoke as they all pulled away
"Thank you for telling us both" Jungkook gave him a small smile as he stood up.
"I-I'm gonna take another walk if that's okay" Jungkook spoke as they nodded, telling him to stay safe before he left.

Once he was out of site, the two boys looked at one another, Taehyung pressing a light kiss to his forehead as he tried to soften the dark atmosphere from Jimin's story.

"You wanna go swimming?" Jimin suddenly asked as he looked at Taehyung, giggling at his confused frown.
"C'mon, I'll show you" He stood up, taking his hand as he lead him down from the rock to the side of the pool of water.

"Let's go, trust me, it's really cool" Jimin spoke as all of a sudden, he lifted his shirt, taking it off before he jumped in the pool of water. It turns out it was deeper than Taehyung anticipated as he seemed to sink quite deep before resurfacing.
"Come on!" Jimin called as he began to swim across to the waterfall.

Taehyung looked into the water and it seemed so inviting, like it was calling him. Steam came up off it, meaning it was warm as it was a bright blue and as he looked further and further into it he didn't notice the edge.

Jimin turned as he heard a splash, seeing Taehyung fall under as he began to laugh at his shocked face when he came up, gasping for air from the sudden shock.

Jimin swam back over as he had a smile plastered on his face, kissing Taehyung's lips gently.

"It might be better if you took your shirt off before jumping in" he teased, Taehyung playfully scowling at him as he took his shirt off and threw it to the side to dry.

He was right though, the water was the perfect temperature. Not too hot like a jacuzzi but not too cold like the ocean. It was like a huge bath.

"So, you wanna see something cool?" Jimin asked as he took Taehyung's hand, leading him to the waterfall.
"Yeah" Taehyung nodded, Jimin turning to him as he suddenly pressed a kiss to his lips, Taehyung kissing back which lead to a passionate kiss as their tongues once again were dancing with one another, Jimin's hands playing with Taehyung's hair.

Suddenly he pulled away as he spoke.
"Just trust me okay. When you go down, open your eyes and breath in" Jimin spoke
"What?" Taehyung began to question
"Just trust me" Jimin reassured him as he dived down, taking Taehyung with him as he had a hold of his hand.

His eyes squeezed shut for a moment as it felt like they were being pushed by a current, only for it to suddenly come to a hault.
Slowly he began to relax as he remembered what Jimin said, open his eyes and breath in.