28.

"Oh no" Jungkook gasped as the two boys turned to look at one another.

Taehyung without a second thought turned away, bolting back down the steep hill and towards the forest as Jungkook began running after him.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook called as he ran through the forest as fast as he could after Taehyung.
"To get Jin! He's the only one who might be able to help!" Taehyung called back as they burst back into the hide away, the two boys running to the waterfall as they managed to get to the portal.

"Taehyung wait!" Jungkook stopped him before he could jump straight in.
"Are you sure this is right?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung looked back at the portal.
"Jimin needs help and there is not much we can do, who else can we go to?" He asked as without a second thought, he jumped in.

This time he kept his eyes open as he saw himself falling before landing on the ground on his feet, smiling to himself as he remembered Jimin laughing at him the last time he thudded onto the floor.

Jungkook soon landed next to him as they smiled at one another before running off to find him.

The first village were shocked when they saw them, people rushing out of the way and some even pointing as they realised these two boys were not elves and they were humans.

Voices were heard as they ran through each village to get to the main one.

"Are they humans?"
"Where are their pointy ears?"
"Who are these?"
"Weren't these here with Jimin last time?"
"Where is Jimin?"
"I've heard he's been banished"
"It's probably for bringing these two humans here"

Taehyung ignored them as he had nothing but determination in his eyes, seeing the palace not far away as he rushed through the crowd that were slowly dividing down the middle, running past them as Jungkook was close behind him, although he was more aware of the stares as he tried his best to keep them distracted at something else.

Suddenly, they arrived at the palace as Taehyung ran straight in, the guards calling after him as they then saw Jungkook about to run in, only to stop him.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung called as he went to go get him
"Get Jin! I'll handle these!" Jungkook called over the guards shoulder as Taehyung nodded before he ran up the steep stone steps.

Bursting in through the huge doors, making a loud creak echo throughout the palace, Jin looked up from his throne as he was sat with other important elves, shocked to see Taehyung in his door way.

"The human has returned" An elf whispered as Jin stood from his throne, walking over to Taehyung as he took in that he was out of breath and seemed quite frantic.
"If you're here to convince me to bring Jimin back then you may as well leave now, he broke the rules and he knows it" Jin told Taehyung with a stern face, trying his best to remain neutral although he wanted nothing more than to bring Jimin back.

"It's not that!" Taehyung gasped as he collected his breath
"Then what are you doing in this world?" Jin asked sternly once again
"Humans are not welcome here" An elf behind him chimed in as they all had stone cold faces, staring at this human.
"It's Jimin! He's in trouble!" Taehyung spoke as he noticed Jin's face softened.

"The werewolves have got him! They want the pearl of Zemblanity! They can only get it if Jimin's dead and they took him!" Taehyung spoke as he then heard a gasp behind Jin.

"He knows about the pearls?"
"He must be Jimin's protector!"
"Protectors are myths!"

"Will you all be quiet?!" Jin shouted as he silenced them, turning back to Taehyung.
"Are you sure he's been taken?" Jin asked as Taehyung nodded.
"There's glitter he left behind and paw prints" Taehyung told him as Jin suddenly snapped.

His head fell into his hands as he tried to hold back his emotions. His best friend had been taken to be killed off. He didn't even care about the pearl at this point, he just wanted his friend back.

"What have I done?" He asked himself a Taehyung held his shoulder, making him look up
"It's not too late to put things right! You can help us save Jimin!" Taehyung spoke as Jin sighed
"I wish it was that simple. The werewolves are even more powerful than you think" Jin told him as he then thought.

His best friend was in the gravest danger. He needed him.

"Your majesty. We cannot allow the human to go through with this! You must make him leave at once!" An elf spoke
"Jimin has been my best friend for years and you are suggesting I abandon him?" Jin snapped as he turned around
"You banished him! He's no longer our concern" The elf spoke sharply as he turned back around.

"He's still mine" Jin spoke as all the elves gasped
"And if that means I give up everything I have then so be it" Jin spoke as he took his small crown off, throwing it to the floor.

"I need my best friend back" Jin spoke as he turned to Taehyung who was in utter shock, his mouth hanging wide open.
"Take me to the human world" Jin spoke as they all gasped.

"But your majesty! It is against the rules to-"
"Disown me as king if it's against the rules! But Jimin needs saving" Jin spoke and without a further hesitation he and Taehyung walked out of the palace.

As they got to the gate, they saw Jungkook being interrogated by the guards as a small crowd of elves had formed around him.

"That is enough!" Jin spoke as both guards immediately stopped, standing up straight as they went back to their post.

"Let's go" Jin spoke as the crowd split once again, allowing their now ex leader and the two humans to walk through, Jungkook walking besides Taehyung who was still shocked by what just happened.

"He's given up king for Jimin?" Jungkook double checked as they arrived at the portal once Taehyung had explained everything.
"Yes I gave up being king for my best friend now let's go, we can't wait any longer" Jin spoke as he transported all three of them.

Within a flash they were all stood in the human world as Jin looked around him, smiling to himself as he breathed in the fresh air.

"It feels like a lifetime ago since I was here" Jin spoke as he seemed to slip into his memories, remembering all those years ago what it was like to be here. It was the best time of his life and he had to let it go.
"Where are we gonna go?" Taehyung asked as Jin turned to him.

"We're gonna go to your house and think of a plan" Jin spoke as he began to strut off
"But what about Tae's mom and his little sister-"
"You have a sister?" Jin turned around so suddenly before he smiled
"It-it doesn't matter, we have to move" Jin began to walk off again
"But my mom, what if-"
"It's all going to be fine" Jin told him as Taehyung and Jungkook looked at one another, finally deciding to walk after him.

This was for Jimin. They had to get him back.
——————

Oooh I wonder what will happen next...

Dancing is so hard man why do I do it to myself 😂😂