15.

"We're here!" Jimin cheered as he ran towards the portal that lead to the elf world, Jungkook and Taehyung close behind him as they both ran towards it.

It's purple and pink colours flashing were so familiar to Jimin and he'd never been happier to see them.

Then something told him something was wrong. His gut was saying don't do it.

"Come on Jimin!" Taehyung jumped through as the portal suddenly turned into a black hole. A deep one that looked like it could go down to the centre of the earth.
"Taehyung!" He called out, only to hear a howl as a response.

Oh no. The wolves have him.

"What are you going to do Jimin?" He heard as he turned to see Jungkook staring at him blankly before he pushed Jimin in.

Jimin screamed as he fell further and further down the hole that just never seemed to be ending.

On his way down he couldn't see anything, just blackness. But his ears were filled with the echoes of wolves howling and snarling or growling. They were horrifying sounds that Jimin recognised far too well and he wished he'd never met them.

He reached the bottom, landing directly in a chair as he suddenly was unable to move, his hands and feet bound to the chair.

That's when he felt hot breath on his neck as he turned around, seeing Namjoon in his wolf form glaring down at him, only to nod forwards.

Jimin looked, seeing Taehyung being bitten by a wolf as Jimin screamed his name, hot tears were quick to come from his eyes as he wriggled in the chair to get out. Nothing was working as he heard Namjoon laughing behind him, Taehyung's screams filling the room as Jimin could only scream and watch him being torn apart.

He could only watch the only person he's ever loved being torn limb from limb right in front of him with no way to stop it.

Once he'd been devoured, Jimin sat breathless in the chair as small sobs came from his lips, Namjoon turning into his human form as he came around the chair, holding up the pearl of Zemblanity and the pearl of Serendipity right in front of him.

"I have what I want" Namjoon spoke with a smug smile
"You've failed" He whispered as he brought them together, Jimin screaming at him to stop before it was too late. Only for a loud bang to be heard and his whole vision to go white.

Jimin awoke suddenly as he saw the sky was beginning to become light, the rain had cleared up despite the ground being wet still and to his relief, Taehyung was still asleep next to him. Only Jungkook wasn't.

Instantly he panicked as he left Taehyung to sleep, getting up and running out, only to sigh when he saw Jungkook heading back from somewhere a little further down the cliff, his face filling with confusion when he saw Jimin.

"It's six in the morning, what are you doing up?" He asked as he looked up and the sky was that dark blue it goes in the early morning.
"I had a dream and you were gone when I woke up" Jimin ran a hand through his hair, only noticing them that he had been sweating out of fear, his whole body hot.
"Don't worry, I needed to pee" Jungkook laughed as Jimin did too, the two heading back under the rock until it got a little lighter, although Jimin wasn't sure if he could sleep now he had that dream.

Lying back down, he stroked the side of Taehyung's face, seeing how peaceful he was as he began to realise how much Taehyung really doesn't deserve to be dragged into this. He never should have took that chocolate bar. He should have just stayed away and helped Taehyung out by keeping him out of it.

"He cares about you" Jungkook spoke up as Jimin turned to face him
"I've known him long enough to know what he's like around people and I can tell he really cares for you" Jungkook worded it wrong on purpose. He wanted Taehyung to be the one to tell him the truth.

The truth was, he could tell Taehyung was falling in love with him.

At first, when he didn't realise it, he was jealous of Jimin in case Taehyung had found a new best friend after so long. But once he saw the way Taehyung got jealous and protective, he realised there was nothing to worry about since he saw Jimin in a completely different light to what he saw Jungkook. He was falling for him and he was falling hard.

And he had an idea Jimin was reciprocating those feelings back.

Jungkook slowly drifted off back to sleep although Jimin couldn't.
He lay awake between the both of them, cuddled up to Taehyung who had his arms around him. But all he could think of was how unfair this was.

Both of them never asked for this and Jimin just intruded on their lives and ruined everything. Like he always does.

He looked at Taehyung and although he could feel himself falling for him faster and harder every time he looked at him, like his heart was fluttering and butterflies exploded and swarmed in his stomach, he knew this wasn't right.

It pained him and broke his heart but he could not put Taehyung in danger.

But could he really bring himself to end whatever this was? This strong bond he'd never had with anybody before.

Did he really want to let all that go?
——————

I really wanna know you guys predictions for this story!
If you have any then let me know because I just love hearing them!