5.

Today was the day.

Taehyung was gonna meet this boy.

He'd spent the past week buying two chocolate bars instead of one to drop it off at the gate, knocking on it before running to his usual hiding spot. The boy would take a few minutes before coming out as quick as he could, taking the chocolate bar and leaving again.

Each day the moment seemed to get quicker and quicker and Taehyung was growing more and more eager to meet him.

He felt like he could burst if he didn't.

His nerves were high as he fidgeted with the small zip on his jacket he was wearing, watching the woman scan through the chocolate bars.

"What's made you buy two Tae? You always buy one?" She asked him. She knew he was a regular customer.
"Ones for Ailee" He lied as she smiled before giving them, Taehyung exchanging as he handed over the money, telling her to keep the change as he took them and left the shop as soon as he could.

He speeded off down the road away from his house as he thought about his plan over and over again.

It was a good plan, kind of. Only if it works though.

He'd plant the chocolate as normal and walk away, only he wouldn't walk to his hiding place. He'd go to the edge where he noticed there was a broken part of the fence that he could just about fit through it he tried. As Jimin goes to the gate, he'll squeeze through the gap and when Jimin sees him he'll convince him he means no harm.

Taehyung grew more and more nervous the more he thought about it. His heart was beating so fast as his face felt hot and he had broke out into a sweat.

He knew if he never did this, he'd regret it for the rest of his life. He had to do it.

As he arrived at the house, he did his usual routine of creeping round the back, laying one chocolate bar down on the floor as he took a deep breath, closing his eyes.

His brain was telling him to stay as calm as he could but he couldn't stop his heart from flipping or panicking whenever he thought of this boy and what his reaction might be.

What if he ran away? What if he wasn't as nice as what Taehyung thought he might be? He could be dangerous. But he could also be in trouble. There was only one way to found out.

Taehyung looked one last time, seeing everything was in place as he walked up to the gate, lifting his fist before taking one last deep breath, holding it in as he squeezed his eyes shut, knocking on the gate before running off.

Running around the side, he waited to hear the usual click of the gate that meant Jimin had come out.

His heart was racing, his hand on his chest to try and calm it as his breath had speeded up. It nearly leapt out of his chest when he heard the click.

As quick as he could, he bent down, crawling through the gap he could only just get through as quick as he could. He saw the boy was bending down to pick up the chocolate bar as Taehyung stood up, running to greet him as the boy didn't look up and kept staring at the chocolate bar with a bright smile on his face.

Closing the gate behind him, Jimin felt something. He felt like somebody was watching him. Or there was a presence.

Looking up, he panicked.

He was here.

He'd got in the garden and was staring at him.

Jimin's heart leapt as his eyes went wide. He turned to run and get out as quick as he could but then he heard a voice.