17.

He felt himself fall for what must have been a few seconds before he landed on the ground with a thud, opening his eyes to see Jimin laughing at him before looking up at the sky.

"Heads up!" He shouted as Jungkook landed with a thud next to him, Jimin bursting out laughing again.
"It's always a good idea to not close your eyes so you know when you're gonna land" Jimin told them.

"Now lets go, we don't have a lot of time" He spoke, leading them off down a hill as Taehyung and Jungkook stood up, brushing themselves off as they followed him down the hill, Jungkook rolling his shoulder from where he landed on it with a groan.

This place was so different to the other world.

The sky was a light yellow that faded into a burnt orange at the horizon as the sun was high in the sky already. The air was warm as a light breeze was brushing past that was just cool enough to take on the warmth. The grass was bright green and the water by a huge lake was a stunning blue that was glistening perfectly in the sun light.

There were loads of forest lands that separated the different villages that were through the land as Taehyung wondered where on Earth this leader was and how they were going to find him.

"My leader is in the third village, just keep your heads down and don't make eye contact with anybody for too long" Jimin warned as they walked into the first village, the streets busy with loads of people all with pointy ears and purple tinted eyes. Besides that they looked like ordinary people.

Some people said hi to Jimin or smiled at him, meaning they clearly knew who he was. However Jungkook and Taehyung did as Jimin said, keeping their heads down as they walked through, despite feeling a few eyes on them from time to time, watching them.

They made it through the first village as they entered the second one. This one was even busier.

It was hard to walk with their heads down as they bumped into people. Except the elves were nice about it and actually apologised despite it not being their fault. They were all so sweet and by the looks of it hard working as some were pottering about their homes and others were working at markets where food could be sold.

"Want to try some fruit?" Jimin asked as he picked three things that looked like peaches up, only they were pink as he paid for them, he gave them to the two boys
"Try them! They're amazing!" Jimin exclaimed as he instantly took a bite of his, smiling at the taste before he began to walk off.

Instantly, Taehyung took a bite of his as he realised it was extremely sweet. No wonder the elves like sweet stuff. It was amazing like Jimin said though. It's juice just slipped down his throat as the sweetness danced on his tastebuds, Jungkook doing the same as they smiled at one another and carried on eating the delicious fruit.

Finally, they arrived at the third village which seemed huge compared to the other two and there were even more elves walking around and it felt like all of them were staring.

Instantly Jimin gave them a look to hurry up as it just felt like more and more people had their eyes glued to the two people they'd never seen before with their hoods up.

They soon arrived at a house bigger than all the others. It was more like a small palace as it had two people outside the gates, only letting certain people in.

"Excuse me, I need to see-"
"You can go right in Jimin, your majesty wants to see you anyway" the guard spoke as Jimin nodded. For some reason that didn't seem good.

"Are these two with you?" The other guard asked as Jimin nodded, hoping they wouldn't question anything.
"Who are they?" He asked, Jimin looking at them.
"Its a private thing I need to talk to your majesty about" Jimin excused them as he grabbed both of them and dragged them through the gates, the three of them running towards the palace and in through the doors where they saw someone sat on a throne.

He looked intimidating.

He had light pink hair and very plump lips with quite the resting bitch face until he saw Jimin, in which he shooed all his servants away, only left with what must be some lords and lady's of the elf land, running down to Jimin as he wrapped him in a hug.

"Jimin, where have you been?" He asked, pulling away and staring at him.
"Jin, I'm okay" Jimin smiled as Jin then spotted the two boys behind him with their hoods up.

"Who are these?" He asked, Jimin signalling for them to take their hoods down.
"They're my new friends" Jimin explained as Jin looked and saw they had no pointy ears.

"Jimin..." he sighed
"They're human, aren't they?" He asked, Jimin sadly nodding his head as Jin pulled on his hair
"You know the law" Jin groaned
"But Jin! You knew a human once too!" Jimin protested
"And I had to let them go because of that rule, that means you have to as well" Jin spoke sternly

"Jin you don't understand! The werewolves are coming for me! These two helped me!" Jimin tried to explain
"Jimin, we've talked about this. The werewolves won't find you. Also why would they even want to come after you?" Jin asked as Jimin paused. He couldn't tell him he had the pearl. He would be banished forever.

"Jimin, say goodbye to your friends" Jin began to walk away
"No wait! I'm his protector!" Jin heard a voice as he turned back, stunned to see one stood by Jimin's side.

"You're his... protector?" Jin asked, stepping forward as Jimin closed his eyes. He didn't know if this was a bad move or not.
"What's your name?" Jin asked as Taehyung felt slightly intimidated.

"Kim Taehyung"

Jin nodded his head, looking at Jimin who gave him a look of support. It was like the name brung back memories for Jin and he needed support.

"I'm grateful that you're his protector.. but you must go! Jimin is home now and-"
"But the werewolves are after him! They'll kill him! They nearly did!" Jungkook spoke up
"I did not ask you to speak" Jin snapped at Jungkook
"Don't talk to my friends like that!" Jimin snapped back, shocking himself and everyone else.

"Jimin, it's against the rules" Jin sighed
"I don't want to do this to you but you have to-"
"I have the pearl and they're the only people who can protect me!" Jimin shouted over him as everyone stayed quiet for a moment.

"Y-you took the pearl of Zemblanity?" Jin asked, Jimin nodding his head sadly as the lords and lady's behind them erupted into debate and shouting.
"Silence!" Jin shouted at them, instantly shutting them up before he turned back to Jimin, towering over him.

"You know the consequences don't you?" Jin asked as Jimin nodded, a tear rolling down his cheek.
"I know and I'm sorry! Please I need help!" He begged

"He has to go!"
"He'll be nothing but trouble!"
"He's full of lies!"
"You know the rules your majesty!"

"Banish him!"

Taehyung and Jungkook couldn't believe what was happening as they turned to one another, both knowing what was about to happen and they were powerless to stop it.

"I don't want to do this Jimin..." Jin sighed
"But you leave me no choice" Jimin sobbed as he looked up at Jin
"I have to banish you"

Jimin broke down crying as Taehyung rushed to his side, putting his arm around him to try and comfort him.

"You are to never return to this land and-" Jin was straining his voice to remain serious as he looked at his crying friend. He really didn't want to, but he couldn't make any exceptions.
"And my guards will escort you and your friends back" Jin clicked his fingers as two guards came to walk them back.

"I'm sorry Jimin" Jin apologised as a tear formed in his eye, although he pushed it back and blinked it away.
"I can't save you"

Jimin sadly nodded his head as he began to walk out, Jungkook's arm wrapping around Jimin as he walked him out. Taehyung turned around to Jin, glaring at him.

"He's your friend" he spat at him
"You're his protector so do your job!" Jin snapped at him, walking close to him
"At least he gets to see his protector for the rest of his life now" Jin spoke quite sadly as Taehyung frowned at him, confused as to what he meant as he then strutted off back to his throne, sitting on it with his head in his hands.

With that, Taehyung walked out of the palace doors.
—————

Oof intense chapter.

Poor Jimin :(