16.

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open as he looked to see it was daylight outside, the sun only peeking through the light grey clouds as he looked down, seeing Jimin cuddled into his chest despite his eyes being open.

"Hey" Taehyung whispered as Jimin smiled at his sexy, deep morning voice. He sounded so good and he wished he could wake up to that every morning.
"Hey" Jimin whispered as they looked at one another, both of their hearts doing a summersault as Jungkook began to stir too, turning onto his back as he rubbed his eyes.

"We should get moving" Jimin noted as he sat up, Jungkook nodding as he groggily did the same, getting up and leaving the rock, most likely for some fresh air and to help the pain in his back from lying on the hard ground.

Jimin turned, looking at Taehyung who was still lying down, staring at Jimin with an unreadable face. Although a smile was on his lips.
"What?" Jimin asked as Taehyung didn't say anything, he just grabbed his waist and pulled him back down.
"I wanna stay cuddled up with your forever" Taehyung spoke as they lay with their faces right up to one another, Jimin giggling as he couldn't take the intense stare that Taehyung had.
"I want to as well" He admitted, looking at him as Taehyung rubbed their noses together again, Jimin closing his eyes as he just enjoyed the moment.

Taehyung saw the way Jimin looked so happy and he just instantly had the urge to kiss him, something he'd kept having the urge to do but kept pushing it away. What if Jimin didn't want to? What if he didn't feel the same way? But then again, would Jimin be cuddled up to him if he didn't feel the same way?

After a few minutes of them both lying there in silence, just enjoying each other's company, Jungkook came and peeked under.
"Are we going or are you two just gonna lie there all day?" Jungkook asked as they both laughed at him, deciding to get up.

Once they stood up outside of the rock, collecting what they needed, Jimin grabbed a hold of Taehyung's hand, leading both him and Jungkook off in the direction of the elf world.

They walked for what must have been another half mile across the cliff top where the wind was cold and the ground was slippy and wet from the rain the night before.

As Jimin was leading them down hill, his foot slipped on a bit of wet mud, his feet coming out from under him as Taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him right up against him so he wouldn't fall.

Instantly the two realised there was not a gap between them as Jimin shyly looked away, Jungkook smirking at the two of them as he actually quite enjoyed seeing the process of these two falling in love with one another. It was a beautiful thing to see from the outside.

"Okay love birds lets go" he sighed, walking past them and down the hill, the two pulling away as Jimin looked at Taehyung confused.
"Love birds?" He asked
"It doesn't matter" Taehyung muttered quickly as he could feel himself getting nervous over that topic, taking Jimin's hand again and leading him down the hill.

Eventually, they reached a small part of some woods where the trees were really high up, blocking the sun and the sky despite it still being quite light.
It had an aura to it that made it special. Made it different.

Jimin guided them through it, all the way through the woods as it started off a little eerie, only to then become fascinating when Taehyung and Jungkook spotted little golden flecks floating in the air.

"It's just dust from magic" Jimin spoke as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Taehyung and Jungkook couldn't help but stare at it as they walked through, mesmerised by what was happening around them.

Suddenly, they arrived at some trees that seemed to be blocking something.
"Okay, just brace yourself" Jimin told them as he grabbed a hold of one of the branches.
"Why?" Taehyung asked anxiously, giving Jungkook a worried look who wore the same face. This instantly made Jimin laugh.
"You'll see" he giggled with a smile before pulling back the branch.

What was revealed was stunning.

It was a waterfall, surrounded by a wall of huge and tall trees as the sky could be seen again, the sun shining down into it.

The waterfall was on a big rock as the water was pouring down into a pool of water at the bottom. The water was so blue and clear as it had water vapour rising from it, meaning it was warm.

"C'mon" Jimin guided them down the small hill that lead to the pool before circling around it.

Taehyung and Jungkook were gobsmacked as their mouths hung open, their eyes wide with shock at what they were seeing. It was like a utopia.

"The portal is behind the waterfall! C'mon!" Jimin called as they saw he'd already made his was around the side of the pool of water, Taehyung and Jungkook running around to meet him as they were lead around the back of the water fall, into a little hiding behind the water falling in front of them, only just see through although it was all blurred.

There was a pink and purple swirl in the wall of the rock, the golden flecks in the air coming off it as they knew this was how to get to the elf land.

"Okay! I just need to explain some things" Jimin told them as he turned to them.
"Basically nobody in here has met a human before so I recommend you put your hoods up on your jackets" He spoke, the two boys doing exactly that.
"You need to stick by me because it's so easy to get lost in here" Jimin spoke as he thought of anything else.

"We're going to go see my leader, he's also my friend, so please just do what I do and don't say anything unless he asks you a question" Jimin explained
"He's a bit of a diva, but he's nice"

With that, Jimin jumped through the portal and with a small flash was gone.

Taehyung and Jungkook exchanged a glance as they still realised they had their mouths hanging open.

"Okay..." Taehyung took a deep breath
"I'll see you in hopefully five seconds" he smiled before he took a run up, jumping as he squeezed his eyes shut, hoping he won't hit the wall as he jumped through.
———————

Mock exams and revision is actually gonna be how I die...
Sad times

But in other news I'm finally doing another musical! I actually miss being on stage so much! It's cringe to say but it's where I feel the most safe and comfortable.