10.

Beep beep.

Beep beep.

Beep beep.

Beep beep.

Taehyung slammed his arm over the alarm clock, groaning as he knew he had to get up for school. He tried getting up, but he couldn't. Something wasn't allowing him to move.

He looked down and panicked when he saw Jimin was snuggled up to him, his head on his chest over his beating heart that had suddenly began beating faster.

As he panicked, he shot up as he accidentally pushed Jimin off the bed who landed on the floor with a thud.

"Jimin!" Taehyung shouted as he leaned over the side of the bed, seeing Jimin sat up, rubbing his tired eyes as he looked around him.
"What happened?" He spoke in an adorable, groggy morning voice.
"I accidentally pushed you I'm sorry!" Taehyung stood up, helping Jimin stand too who rubbed his eyes.

"Have you got school again?" He asked, Taehyung nodding as Jimin pouted.
"I love your little sister but I can't play with her all day again" Jimin sighed, making Taehyung burst out laughing.

Just at that moment, his mom came in, a tray of pancakes with sugar and syrup on them.
"You both better get ready for school" She spoke as she placed it on the bed.
"Both?!" They spoke in unison
"I called and said Jimin is in the area for a while and he's attending with you" She spoke
"I've requested he stays with you all day so he's not lost"

"Wait really?" Taehyung asked
"I get to spend all day learning?!" Jimin spoke and Taehyung had to admit that he was the first person he ever heard to be excited over going to school.
"Yes Jimin" Taehyung's mom smiled at him
"Now you best get ready" she spoke as she suddenly brought out a few sets of clothes.
"I went out this morning and bought some clothes for you since Tae's won't fit you" She smiled as Jimin's eyes lit up, taking the clothes as he couldn't believe it. Taehyung felt his heart sink since he wanted to take Jimin clothes shopping and buy him clothes. He'd been beaten to the chase.
"Thank you so much!" Jimin exclaimed as his mother left them to get ready.

The two boys got changed and ate their breakfast together, both feeling different emotions.

Jimin was basically bouncing off the walls as he literally couldn't contain his excitement. He'd never been to a school before and he'd always wanted to go. It also meant he could meet new people.

Taehyung on the other hand was a nervous wreck. He was a bad liar and he knew he'd have to spend the whole day lying to people about Jimin and where he's come from. He also knew Jungkook was suspicious and could tell when he was lying.

As Jimin stuck a beanie on his head, making sure to tuck his ears in, he grabbed Taehyung's hand who was dreading the day ahead of them.
"C'mon Tae! I wanna go!" Jimin dragged him down the stairs and out of the door before he could even comprehend.

"Jimin! Before we go, I have to meet Jungkook" Taehyung stopped as Jimin got even more excited that he got to meet his friend.

The two headed to the meeting spot, to find Jungkook was already there waiting for him, a frown on his face with confusion when he saw Jimin and the way the two were holding hands. What was happening?

"Hey Kook, this is Jimin. Jimin this is Jungkook" Taehyung introduced them and Jungkook could instantly tell something was up. Why else was Taehyung breaking out into a nervous sweat?
"Hi Jungkook!" Jimin waved as Jungkook put aside his thoughts and decided to be friendly, waving back at the smaller one as the three of them walked to school together.

Jimin and Jungkook actually got along very well as Taehyung just let them talk the whole way whilst he thought of ways that he could hide Jimin or hide his lying face.

His mind was spinning as he thought he was going to keel over with how fast his heart was beating. That awful feeling of his stomach dropping was felt with every step closer to school. He just couldn't bare the thought of it all going wrong and everyone finding out the truth about Jimin.

Soon enough, they had arrived.

Taehyung held onto Jimin's hand so he didn't loose him in the crowds although he didn't notice that there was no need as everyone was stopping to stare at the new kid. Jungkook smirked as he saw Taehyung was clearly very anxious about bringing Jimin to school.

Jimin only noticed all the eyes on him when they stopped at Taehyung's locker, Jimin turning around to see some girls staring at him, Jungkook coming up to him.
"They think you're hot" Jungkook teased as Jimin's eyes went wide and he went closer to Taehyung.
"Those girls apparently think I'm hot" Jimin spoke as Taehyung's head whipped round, glaring at the school who he could see were clearly swooning over the new boy.

Instantly he felt a bubbling anger in the pit of his stomach that began to run through to his chest and around his body, like it was running through his veins. He didn't want anybody looking at Jimin the way he looks at him. Jimin was his and his alone.

"So Jimin, What lesson do you have?" Jungkook as him as Jimin turned to look at him.
"I'm in whatever Taehyung has" He spoke, only Jungkook was now pre occupied when he saw something. It was something so subtle that nobody else could notice it, but Jungkook had been studying Jimin since he saw him, trying to work out why Taehyung was lying about him. But then he saw something.

Jimin had purple tinted eyes.

What person has purple tinted eyes? It's genetically impossible. Did that mean, Jimin wasn't human?

What if he was an alien? Taehyung was hiding an alien? No way, he would definitely tell him if Jimin was an alien. So what on Earth was he?

The whole day Jungkook pondered as he couldn't stop thinking about that purple tint in his eyes. Then a thought hit him.

Maybe he should pay them both a visit when they least expect it.
———————

Endgame is out in a few days and I literally could not be more excited.

I may or may not be going on a date when I go too....