38.

"I declare Kim Seokjin ruler and king of the elves. Long live our king"

Everyone applauded as the crown was placed back on Jin's head.

All the elves who had gathered. The fairies and vampires and goblins or trolls. Even the werewolves who were finally losing their bad reputation, mingling with the other creatures.

The only odd one out was the human.

But he was Jin's plus one and was allowed.

Jin turned around with a smile as Jimin ran over and hugged his best friend, so happy to have him back as a leader, Jin looking down to Jimin's gold chain that states him as an official elf again.

"I'm so proud of you Jin" Jimin smiled up at his friend
"I'm more proud of you" Jin told him as they hugged once again before the party officially began.

Jimin ran back over to Taehyung, kissing him as it took him by surprise although he quickly melted into the kiss.

"You're gonna put me off my drink Y'know?"
Yoongi spoke as he was stood with them.
"You know how I felt the whole time I was with them" Jungkook chimed in as the two clinked their drinks together before walking off.

Jimin pulled away as he looked into his lovers eyes. It felt so good in his heart, knowing he had his lover back, even if it wasn't for long...

"I can't get over your eyes" Jimin told him as he just loved how gold they were and how much it suited him.
"I was exactly the same with yours" Taehyung told him as Jimin giggled, Taehyung wrapping his arms around his tiny frame as he pulled him into a hug.
"It's funny how I was literally terrified of werewolves when this all began" Jimin looked up at him.
"And now I'm dating one, is that what you said humans call it?" He giggled as Taehyung sniggered, nodding his head and kissing his lips again.

It was so true though. I mean, Jimin had an excuse to be scared of them, they threatened his life but now he wasn't even afraid to hug Namjoon.

"So love birds, what are you doing after the parties over?" Namjoon and Hoseok came over as they were soon joined by the other three.
"I need to see my mom and Ailee" Taehyung spoke
"Are you sure you don't wanna be leader?" Namjoon offered
"I'm new born Joon! I'm still learning! Besides you do fine" Taehyung spoke as Namjoon shrugged.
"Offers always there"

"So are you gonna come back with us Jimin?" Jungkook asked, but everyone noticed his smile wavered before he looked over to Jin who gave him a sorry look.

"Jimin, you haven't told him have you?" Jin spoke as everyone saw he was looking down at the floor sadly.
"Okay" Jimin turned to Taehyung, looking up at him sadly.

"After you leave I-I can never really s-see you again"

Taehyung knew this was coming. That's why he hadn't brought it up and he hadn't left Jimin's side, wanting to spend as much time with him as he could before they left one another.

"Can't you do something to help?" Jungkook asked Jin
"I'm doing my best but honestly I don't know if I can" Jin sighed
"But you're the king, surely-"
"A king can change the rules but not the reason they're in place" Jin sighed before he turned to Taehyung
"When you go I'm coming with you" Jin spoke
"I need to say goodbye to someone"
"My mom you mean?" Taehyung cringed as Jin nodded, face palming although Jimin giggled.
"I wanna say goodbye to your mom and Ailee too" Jimin spoke as Taehyung nodded.

"You need to put that pearl somewhere safe too" Namjoon warned
"But where?" Hoseok asked, all of them beginning to think of somewhere safe it can go where it is certain to be protected.
Suddenly, Jimin had an idea. A certain somebody popped into his head who he knew would take extremely good care of it.