7.

Taehyung basically jumped across the desk and out of the door as the bell rang for the end of the day.

People would have thought he was crazy but he didn't care. He had to get home as quick as he could, other wise Jimin will be lonely.

He'd made sure to pack everything at least five minutes before the end to make sure he was out on time, confusing everyone since he we never really bothered about being the first out of the door.

As he ran down the corridor and out of the doors of his school, he heard someone calling his name.
'Not now' he thought as he turned to see Jungkook running up to him.
"What's the rush?" He asked with a small laugh, walking up to him.
"I-I have to help my mom with something" Taehyung spoke as Jungkook shrugged.
"Fair enough, are you going online later?" He asked, although Taehyung didn't know if he had the time now, especially if he was with Jimin all night.

"I'll see if I have a chance" Taehyung spoke as Jungkook nodded. Although he began to suspect something. He could read his best friend like a children's book. He'd known him nearly seven years, he knew what he was like when he was nervous.

He'd go all jittery and never be able to make eye contact with someone as well as fidgeting with whatever he could whether it be loose strings on his shirt or zips or anything fiddly. He was doing all of those things right now.

"Are you okay Tae?" He decides to ask, which Taehyung didn't hear as he seemed to be looking towards the school gate.
"Tae!" He shouted to get his attention, Taehyung snapping out of it.
"Are you okay?" He asked again, Taehyung nodding as he began to walk away.
"I gotta go, but I'll call you later!" Taehyung spoke before running off through the crowd. Jungkook knew something was going on now, and he was going to get to the bottom of this. They never kept secrets from one another. What was happening?

Taehyung ran all the way home, his feet carrying him as fast as he could as he was on his street and crashing through his door within no time.

"Hey mom!" He called through the house as he went to rush through to the kitchen, only to stop by what he saw in the living room.

Jimin was in the house, sat on the couch, Ailee playing with his ears.

"They're so cute Chimchim!" She giggled before seeing Taehyung who had a gobsmacked expression on his face, his mouth hanging wide open.
"Tae Tae! You're back!" She ran over, hugging his knees.

"You made friends with an elf!" She nearly screeched. Taehyung instantly panicked as he shushed her, worried his mother didn't know as he then began to worry why he was here and why his ears weren't covered.

"Oh hey Taehyung!" His mom came in, kissing his temple.
"When were you gonna tell me about little Jimin here hiding in our shed?" She asked as she went over and wrapped her arms around him.
"He's adorable" She spoke, Jimin blushing as he mouthed to Taehyung that he'll try and explain later.
"Come help me make dinner" She spoke, leading Taehyung through to the kitchen as she shut the door behind them both.

"Okay Tae, Let's-"
"How? When? What? Why?" Taehyung jumbled all of those together so it sounded like one big word. He couldn't believe it.

"Okay, I know it's a shock that an elf is in the house" She spoke
"You know?!" He blurted out
"Tae, I found him in the shed when I was doing the garden today. He explained everything before I went mad that there was some random boy hiding away and-" she paused for a moment
"I recognised the glitter"

Taehyung's eyebrows drew together as he was suddenly confused by his mother's words. Then it hit him. She knew what it looked like.

"Y-You've-"
"Met an elf before?" She finished the question, laughing to herself
"Tae, I was in love with one" She sighed to herself

"Before I met your father there was this elf who I found too. He was lost and needed help getting back home. Except, he ended up staying longer since we grew close" She began to explain.
"Due to complications with elf and human interaction, nothing happened and he had to leave but oh those were days I'll remember for the rest of my life" she smiled to herself.

"I was your age too" she winked at her son who was still trying to process what was happening.
"So is he.. staying here?" Taehyung asked
"Yes. And he can stay here as long as he needs to" Taehyung's mom spoke as she began to make dinner.

"Now go save him from your sister, she's done nothing but force him to play with her all day" she laughed at Ailee's sweet antics as Taehyung nodded, still a little shocked that this had all happened when he had gone away.

Jimin had been found and discovered to be an elf, his mother and sister took him in like he's some stray cat and he found out his mother has met an elf before. His life was getting so much more complicated at a very fast pace.

As he walked back into the living room, Jimin was sat on the couch, Ailee playing with his ears again as she gently played with the point at the top, her dainty fingers being careful to not hurt him.

"Hey Ailee, Why don't you go help mom cook dinner?" Taehyung suggested as he gave Jimin a sympathetic look.
"Okay! Bye bye chim chim!" She cheered before running off and out of the room.

"I'm so sorry about her" Taehyung rolled his eyes as the elf stood up, laughing an adorable giggle.
"It's fine, she's cute, and she really likes my ears" Jimin smiled, Taehyung nodding before Jimin suddenly turned serious.

"I'm sorry that your mom found me.. she-"
"Jimin, she explained it all, it's all okay" Taehyung smiled as he pulled him into a hug
"Just as long as you're safe" He spoke, Jimin hugging him back as he smiled when Taehyung began to pet his head, gently soothing down his hair.

For some reason, he knew he could lay all his cards on the table with Taehyung and be in safe hands. He could trust him, like there was a strong connection neither of them had ever had before.

Jimin only noticed then he was crying once again, Taehyung pulling away and looking into his purple tinted eyes with concern, only to see Jimin was smiling.
"Nobody has ever been so kind to me" Jimin looked down to the floor, Taehyung cupping his face to make him look into his eyes as his thumb grazed his cheek, wiping the tears away with a soft smile.
"I'm not nobody to you" he spoke
"Not anymore"
——————

I go back to college next week and I've done no work oops lmao