After

Warning: a serious theory for episode 4

AJ had just killed Lilly. That's it. It's over. But I had forgotten one detail to our plan.

The wood deck shook before I realized.

"Shit, the bomb! AJ!" I ran towards the little boy but I didn't make it in time. The top deck exploded and threw me back.

I hit my head on the wall behind me and fell to the ground. Smoke filled my lungs and I coughed, struggling to breath. I opened my eyes and everything was spinning and my ears were ringing.

It took a second to adjust my eyes and ears, they still weren't one hundred percent when I caught sight of a blurry AJ about 10 feet from me. Tenn helped him stand and James came to me.

My head hurt. Not from the hit I took, but from trying to process everything that just happened.

Once my hearing came back I heard James ask "Clem? Clem, you okay?"

I grabbed my head and stood up.

"yeah. Yeah I'm fine."

"okay we gotta go." James and the kids walked towards an exit with me close behind trying to keep up.

We avoided as many flames as we could until we reached the pier walking towards land, where Omar, Aasim, and Louis were standing.

"oh my god, you're okay!" Aasim said as we caught up. Then I noticed something.

"W-Wheres violet? She already start going back to the school?" I asked. Aasim just looked at me.

"Ruby and Willy took the horses back. Violet.. Um. she.. She never came out." Omar said. My heart dropped. She's still in there.

"No.. I- no. I have to back in, I have to get her." I stuttered.

"Clem that's suicide, the boat is gonna go down any second, you can't go back." Aasim said.

"I have to. Please. I have to.. I-I love her." I began to cry. The thought of losing her got to me. So many thoughts filled my head.

"Clem we can't. I'm not losing you too." AJ spoke up grabbing my hand.

I looked down at his sad eyes and gave in.

"o-okay." My breathing got heavy. If she is still alive in there, I just left her to die.

I hesitated before starting to slowly walk back. Losing hope for life.

The only thought going through my head was 'this is all my fault. She's dying because of Me. Maybe I should just end-'

"WAIT GUYS! PLEASE!" I hear someone yell from far behind. I look up and turn around. Seeing Minnie in the distance holding something. The light from the boat blocked what it was but eventually I was able to see it.

Violet.

Minnie struggled to carry her because of the arrow that was once in her shoulder.

I ran as fast as I could towards them. The closer I got, the worse Violet looked. Until I got close enough to see what had happened.

"Oh my god, Violet!" I yelled.

Violet laid there in Minerva's arms. Blood covered most of her face. And where it came from.... The place where one of her eyes used to be.

The sight almost made me sick but I had to focus.

"she's alive. But we need to hurry and get her home." Minnie said.

"here I got her." I took Violet from Minnie because I saw her shoulder injury and it would be faster if I carried her.

"let's get moving!" I said before running back towards the school with violet in my arms.