Glasses

Sorry I haven't updated. Basically I've been lead on by a girl and now idk what to do so enjoy this trash one shot while I recover.

My second favorite head cannon is Violet with glasses so yeet. (My first being that she has dyslexia. Expect a one shot with that at some point too)

"Violet you have to wear them!"

"I don't wanna!"

"come on! They're cute!"

"No they're not! They're gonna make me look like a nerd."

"Vi, you like superheroes and Star Wars. You ARE a nerd." Clementine chuckled at her girlfriend, trying to put the glasses in her hand so she can put them on.

"okay but you're the only one who knows that! If I wear these glasses then everyone will know!" Violet crossed her arms and pouted like a child. Clementine found this really adorable but wasn't giving up.

"Vi, your eyesight is just gonna get worse unless you wear these."

"I don't care."

"okay then I guess I wont take you to that Billie Eilish concert since you won't be able to see her anyway." Clementine smirked. She knew Billie was Violets favorite.

Violet looked at Clem with a shocked expression.

"wait no! We have to go! She's only here for a few days and won't be back until next year!" Violet protested. Clementine smiled and held the glasses in front of her.

"all you have to do is wear these and we will go. But you have to wear them all the time like the doctor said. Okay?" Clementine said like she was talking to a baby. Violet gave her another pouty look. "please just try them?"

Violet looked at the black pair of nerd glasses in Clem's hands before finally giving in, letting out an annoyed sigh and took them from her. She walked to the mirror and slid them on.

She actually didn't look that bad. And she could see a lot better.

"see? You look cute." Clementine said, coming behind her and wrapping her arms around her waist.

"they're not bad, but Louis will still tease me about it."

"fuck him and his air pods. I think you look beautiful." Violets cheeks heated up at the compliment.

"sooo about that concert..."

"we're totally going." Clem laughed and let go of her girlfriend.

"YAY" Violet squealed.

"BUT you have to wear the glasses." Clem compromised.

"ugh Fiiiine. Now come kiss me." Violet said. Clem walked over and locked lips with her in a passionate kiss that showed Violet no matter how she looked, Clem still loves her.

AN
410 words
Yeet this is cute
-Max