The car

Group chat
Troubled Youth
                         9 people

Marlon: I WANNA SEE IT!

Clementine: you will tonight at the carnival!

Marlon: I WANNA SEE IT NOW!

Violet: CALM THE FUCK DOWN! ITS JUST A CAR!

Marlon: ITS A 2019 WHITE MUSTANG, I HAVE TO SEE IT

Clementine: I'll send a pic.

Marlon: NO! NO! IT HAS TO BE IN PERSON!

Clementine: then you have to wait.

Marlon: BDJEJCKAJFJRBDK WHY

Clementine: BECAUSE WE AREN'T GOING TO THE CARNIVAL UNTIL LATER!

Marlon: fine.

Clementine clicked off her phone and smiled, sitting in her parked car in the drive way. Ever since Lee bought it for her she hasn't been able to get over it. It was a graduation gift for graduating with all four year honors.

She rubbed the steering wheel with a grin and started it up, loving the roar it made when she revved the gas.

She wasn't going anywhere... She just wanted to hear the engine again.

And again.

And again.

Honestly how is her battery not run low at this point.

Finally she decides to get out and get ready to go to the Carnival. It's the start of summer break so it was the perfect time to celebrate...with her new car... Which she Named because who doesn't name their car?

She turned off the car and opened the door with a small click and got out, not really wanting to but she can't live in there.

But she can't say the thought didn't cross her mind.

She walked inside the door and set her keys on the counter. Lee took AJ to the park so she was alone. She had about 3 hours until she had to be at the carnival, so she relaxed on the couch and put her feet up on the coffee table, crossing them, and turned on Netflix to watch The 100.

The episodes were each near 45 minutes, so she got through three and spent the last bit of time getting ready. She wore her old white shirt, the one that showed her shoulders, with some greenish pants and a red flannel around her waist.

(her season 3 outfit basically)

It was summer so she didn't want to be too uncomfortable. She tied her hair back in one side ponytail and placed her signature hat on her head.

When she checked her phone, she had about 20 minutes to get to the carnival site. Perfect time.

She grabbed her phone and keys and everything else she might need and headed outside back into her new car, loving that new car smell.

She set her phone and such in the passenger seat and started up the car, listening to the roar once again. She put her sunglasses on and backed out of the drive way like her life depended on it.

She wasn't gonna let anything happen to this car.

-

Meanwhile Violet, Marlon and Louis were all at the carnival already, waiting on Clementine and Brody before Violet gets a call from Clem. She swipes the answer button and presses the phone against her right ear.

"hey, Clem, where are you?" she asks with slight concern.

"sorry, I had to pick up Brody and Sophie. Minerva bailed on them to go out with other friends. We're on my way now." Clementine explained.

"okay. I'll let the boys know. I love you."

"I'm literally going to see you within ten minutes." Clem chuckled.

"still, I love you."

"I love you too." Clementine sighed and hung up. Violet clicked off her phone and slid it back into her pocket.

"she had to pick up Sophie and Brody. Minerva isn't coming." Violet explained.

"BRODY AND SOPHIE ARE GONNA SEE THE CAR BEFORE WE DO?! AND RIDE IN IT?!" Louis exclaimed.

"oh no, not you too." Violet rubbed her temples.

"it's a 2019 white mustang... WHATSYOURPROBLEM?!" Marlon said fast.

"idiots." Violet whispered.

-

The boys continued freaking out over the car waiting to see it while Violet stood with her arms crossed looking through the parking lot to look for the car. The lot wasn't very crowded so it would be easy to spot it.

She let out a grin as a beautiful mustang turned the corner and the engine revved, catching the boys attention.

"ho-ly shit." Marlon said. Louis was at a loss for words. She parked kinda close to them so after she parked she revved the engine again for the boys to hear... And for herself. As they all ran to the car. It shut off and the girls got out.

Louis and Marlon admired the car while Violet admired her girlfriend. She loved it when she wore sunglasses.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME IT WAS A GT!" Marlon yelled. "CAN I OPEN THE HOOD?!" He asked, going to the front to touch the smooth surface before Clementine jumped in front of him protectively.

"ah ah! Don't touch Lexa." she scolded with a finger in front of him.

"You named your car after your favorite TV character." Violet spoke up and walked to Clem and kissed her cheek.

"You know me so well." Clem said flirty and kissed her on the lips quickly.

"okay, I'm not trying to watch lesbian porn. I wanna see the car!" Louis spoke. "also Lexa is a badass name for this car. I love it."

"tough luck. Clem make us wear gloves to open the door." Brody stated.

"and she made me sit on a towel because I'm on my period. I do change ya know." Sophie said as if there weren't boys around.

"TMI Sophie. TMI." Marlon said a covered his ears.

"oh you big babies. You act like we don't have to hear about the size of your dicks twenty four-seven. You can handle a little blood." Violet smirked.

"they're gonna have to if they're hanging out with a group of girls." Clem laughed and looked at Brody, then Sophie, then back to Violet.

"can we stop talking about this? I wanna take a ride!" Marlon said.

"are you on your period?" Clem asked sarcastically.

"..never mind. Let's just go be kids at a carnival." Marlon backed away and they began walking to the gates of the carnival rides.

"too bad, that's his only chance to ride in a girl." Violet smirked, making the others giggle.

"okay... Let's just go." Marlon said playfully and they walked to the gates of the carnival ready to have some fun.

And some fun it was.

AN
Im sorry I haven't updated in a while! I just got back from Pennsylvania two days ago and I'm going to the beach in a day so I'm sorry! But here, have this 😂😭
-Max