Final show

My school finished beauty and the beast last night and it was overwhelmingly emotional. Lots of tears fell and love spread through the theatre. I'm very proud of our seniors and I hope they go to do better things. Enjoy this one shot of my day.

Cast:
Sophie: Belle
Louis: Beast
Mitch: Gaston
Clementine: the dresser
Minnie: Mrs. Potts
Violet: Chip
Brody: backstage crew

Violet's POV

I arrived at the school at noon, today was our last day doing Beauty and The Beast. And it's gonna be overwhelming.

Overwhelming because I'm a senior. I'm leaving. I'm leaving the theatre, the show, the director, the school...

Clementine.

She's only a junior. She and Louis and Brody and Mitch get to stay as me and Minnie and Sophie are leaving.

Today is a bittersweet day. But it'll be okay.

The show at 2 went very well. All of our family's showed up to that one. The singers were a little quiet backstage but I'll let our director, Mr. Everett, deal with that.

The theater cleared out of people and we went to lunch in the art room of the school since we aren't allowed to eat in the theatre. I of course got chicken nuggets and I shared them with Clem.

During lunch, we played some throwback music and the whole cast was dancing and singing. It was so much fun!

"Vi, can I have a nugget?" Louis asked.

"hands off snake head." I said pulling my nuggets away.

"Clementine gets to eat some!" Louis complained as we both turned our heads to Clem who was currently shoving a chicken nugget into her mouth.

"that's because I love her."

"ouch." Louis put his hand on his heart acting hurt. I rolled my eyes and turned back just in time to see Minerva steal a chicken Nugget. She took it and ran off. And I've never stood up so fast. I chased her around the art room laughing and yelling at her to give it back. But by the time I caught her, she ate it all.

"bitch." I laughed. "No more!"

"aww" Minnie laughed as she swallowed the last bit of the nugget.

"alright guys! Mic check in 5 minutes! Back to the theatre!" Mr. Everett yelled. We all cleaned our stuff and headed into the theatre and set up our mics.

Everyone with mics stood in a line on stage.

"alright, when I call your name, say a line in the show." The sound director said. "Sophie."

"Papa! Papa! Oh he's in danger! I must go to him!" She said in character. Very well. And her mic was working.

"louis!"

"You will join me for dinner! That.. Is not... A request." Louis said very beast-like. And his mic was working.

"Mitch!"

"dismissed. Rejected. PUBLICLY HUMILIATED! Why it's more than I can bare." perfect.

"Clementine."

And in the most flawless singing voice, she sang the high note she has to sing literally in EVERY SCENE. Perfect.

"Minerva."

"it's Mrs. Potts dear, I thought you'd might like some tea." also very good.

"Violet"

"momma! Momma! There's a girl in the castle! I'm telling the truth!" I said with my best little boy voice. Fun fact: the Broadway version on B&B, Chip is always played by a girl, and no one is allowed to change it.