Eggroll day

Okay hear me out on the title😂

This one shot is based off an annual party I have with my family... With egg rolls .
It's a football one shot but even if you don't watch football, it's still adorable and funny, there's only one difference between this eggroll day and my eggroll day, it's the team's.
I see violet as a Florida fan, so I had it be florida vs georgia while actual eggroll day is Tennessee and Georgia, however, this will still be based off of the Tennessee-Georgia Game because I can't wait until the Florida-Georgia game to get this out there.
PERIODT.

*minor teen drinking*

Violet's PoV

Today is the every year football party we have a Louis's house. The day that I actually laugh a lot. The day I get to yell in rage a lot... Or sometimes happiness. The day we see as better than our birthdays. The only day I have a countdown for.

Ah yes. Eggroll day. Full of food and Football (which is way better than baseball by the way). Each year for one football game, the same one every year because all of us that celebrate are fans of those two teams, the Georgia bulldogs: Brody, Ruby, and Louis, and the Florida gators: myself, Minerva, Sophie, and Omar all meet up at Louis's mansion a few hours before the game starts at 3:30 every year. Omar makes like, THE BEST eggrolls and he's not allowed to make them on every other day. He spends three days making one hundred of them, however, he may have to make a few more, because this year my girlfriend Clementine gets to come!

Oh boy, they're in for a treat.

It's currently 12:30 and we're meeting at Louis's at 2 so I decide to start getting ready.

After I showered, in my towel I checked my phone to see a text from Clementine.

Clem😍🧡: hey babe, I'm so excited for today! We're meeting at 2 right?

Vi💜😘: yea, at 2. And yes! It's gonna be so much fun! Even if you aren't into football

Clem😍🧡: who says I'm not into football? 😉

Vi💜😘: ooo okay 😂 I'll see you soon, bring a swim suit! I love You!

Clem😍🧡: love you tooooo

I set my phone down after that and smiled. I am so excited.

After drying my hair, I walked back into my room and grabbed my Jersey that Louis got me for my birthday one year. It's a Florida Gator Jersey with my last name "Adlon" custom made on the back and my favorite number-which is 4-just under it. I put it on along with my blue and orange sport shorts with the gator logo on it, my blue Nike's, and a blue gator visor after putting my hair in a pony tail, leaving the bangs out.

This outfit is what Violet is wearing Except number 4 and Adlon on the back.

I put on very light make up and checked my phone again, seeing its 1:15, and a text from Louis

Lou🎹😑: you can come over early if you like and help set some extra stuff up, Omar, the twins, and Ruby are already here.