Violentines Day

Non apocalyptic

Clementine and Violet were having a sleep over and Violet was gonna take them to school in the morning.

At 6am on February 14, 2019, Clementine's alarm blared and woke both of them up. Violets arms are wrapped around Clementine's waist and Clem reaches over to turn off the alarm. Violet sits up and leans over to bite her girlfriends ear gently to tease her.

"good morning." Violet whispered. Clementine moaned in response, clearly not wanting to get up. She lays back on her back and looks up at Violet in the dark room, and smiled.

"happy valentines Day." Clementine said. Violet smiled but then froze... Her plan... She hoped it worked perfectly.

Louis, Marlon, Brody, Minnie, and Mitch (aka: their lunch buddies) got together to help Violet with the perfect valentines gift for Clem, and she had no idea about it.

"You okay?" Clementine asked, noticed her sudden freezing.

"uh, yeah, I'm fine, we should probably get up." Violet said and stood from the bed, Clem following and giving her a quick kiss on the lips before walking into the bathroom.

Violet iimmediately grabs her phone.

Purple: hey, y'all get it set?

Piano idiot: yes, I put the sign in your trunk and the confetti is with Brody.

Purple: perfect, so this will go down at lunch.

Piano idiot: yes, you ready?

Purple: yeah... Little nervous.

Piano idiot: don't be.

Clementine came back out of the bathroom with new fresh clothes on and brushed teeth and hair. She had a pink crop top on with a heart on it and a Jean jacket over that with jeans and pink flats.

"You look beautiful." Violet put her phone down and walked to her girlfriend before going into the bathroom to change.

She came out with a purple sweater with a heart on it and black leggings with it and tennis shoes. Her hair parted to the side and up off her forehead and a purple flower behind her ear.

Clementine was on her phone with her bag on her shoulder, "were gonna be late." She said.

"take breakfast on the way. I can't be late again." Violet said before grabbing her bag, and a poptart and rushing out the door, Clem close behind her.

TThe car ride to the school was kinda silent, Violet focused on her 'project' for Clem, and also driving, while Clem sat in the passengers seat slightly humming to the song on the radio.

The school day went by pretty slowly. Clementine and Violet had first period together and Clementine got a rose from Violet. Those ones that you order and they get delivered. Little did Clem know, she had a lot more coming.

Then they had third period together, where Clementine gave Violet a love letter.

Then they had 5th period together. The period before lunch. The period before everything goes down. Violet was nervous.

Then lunch rolled around and Violet had a lump in her throat. She walked to her car with Louis to get the sign from her car, Brody kept Clementine occupied.

"are you sure this is a good idea?" Violet asked, starting to have second thoughts.

"vi, it's a perfect idea. Don't be nervous, it'll be cute." Louis reassured his best friend. Violet took a deep breath.

"okay, yeah, I got this."

"that's the spirit!" Louis patted her on the back a little harder than intended.

They walked back to the lunch table and Louis signaled Brody to get Clem ready.

•meanwhile•

Clem and Brody were talking about what Mitch got her for valentines Day before Brody got a signal. She smiled at Clem.

"what?" Clem asked.

"oh nothing." she said as she turned her around, and what she saw was Violet and Louis standing there, Violet had a nervous smile on her face with a sign in her hands reading "happy violentines day Clementine, I love you!"

Clementine covered her mouth in surprise, a few people at lunch were watching what was happening. That wasn't all.

"Clementine, I love you more than anything... And I have a very important question for you.." Violet said. "ready Louis?" Louis nodded with small confetti cannons and Violet turned over the sign and it read "the color scheme may be red and black, but we can make it orange and purple at prom?" and there were little oranges and purple flowers designed on it, Louis pulled one of the cannons and Clem got showered with confetti while giggling and almost crying. Multiple cheers and applause from people watching.

"will you go to prom with me?" Violet asked nervously.

"...yes! Yes! I will! Of course I will!" Clementine yelled and ran to hug Violet, making her drop the sign.

Louis pulled the other confetti cannon and yelled at the top of his lungs "SHE SAID YES!!"

More cheers and applause came from people and Clementine blushed at Violet in her arms and leaned in to kiss her.

"happy valentines Day." Violet said.

"I think you mean happy violentines day, I think we just made this our holiday." Clementine smirked and hugged her again before going back to their normal school day routine, getting a lot of "congratulations" and "you guys are cute"

Prom was gonna be fun!

AN
876 words
Idk, I thought this was cute. The next one shot might go with this and be at prom.
-Max