Uno

This is more of a Violet / Louis friendship one with little violetine.

Clem, Violet, Louis, and Brody were playing computer uno with the crazy rules

(rules are if you play a 7, you can trade hands with someone, if you play a 0, everyone rotates cards in the way it's going)

Brody's mic wasn't working so she couldn't talk to them but she heard them and got a lot of "fuck you's" and "dammit brody!s" making her laugh.

Violet was getting really pissed since she lost the last two games.

At the start of the next game, the first move was made by Brody and it was a draw 2 for Violet.

"God DAMMIT." Violet yelled.

Louis laughing his ass off, he points out "it's a draw two!"

"what thE FUCK?!" Violet yelled, Clem, staying out of it is laughing her ass off as well. Louis plays a seven and switches hands with violet.

"here here, calm down calm down calm down. I'll just fall on that grenade for you." He said. It just so happened that his hand was complete shit.

"WHAT IS THIS HAND LOUIS?!" everyone busts out laughing harder. Then it came to her turn and she had to draw. "OH I'LL JUST DRAW ITS OKAY!" she pulls a wild card and makes it blue. "OH MIGHT AS WELL MAKE IF ONE OF THE ONLY TWO COLORS I FUCKING GOT. HOW BOUT SOME BLUuUuUuU?" Violet yelled, her voice purposefully cracking at the end.

By this point, Louis and Clem are wheezing.

"I uh, you doing alright?" Louis asked. She doesn't answer.

Once it gets to Clem's turn, she changes it to green.

"Oh thank you! Thank you my good girlfriend, for making it green! One of the goddamn two COLORS OR THE FUCKING DECK I DONT HAVE!"

"you're welcome." Clem says calmly.

"Look problem solved!" Louis said as Brody played a zero and they all switched cards. Violet, still pissed off, plays another zero and loudly screams

"RING AROUND THE ROSIE." Then it was louis' turn who got Violets hand when they changed. "go ahead! Play one of the goddamn three colors you got!"

After his turn, Clem played another zero. And Violet got the hand she started with back. She got real quiet.

"see vi? You got the hand you started with so you can calm. Down." then Violet played a seven and switched with him. "here I'll let you have this one it's pretty good."

"decide right now if you want it back cuz you have another seven you can have it back." Violet says frustrated.

"nahh I'll save that I can have more fun later." He said. He then played a skip and skipped Clem.

"yeah wait till I'm down to uno then fucking switch. And crush my dreams again." Violet said.

"pretty much... Oh no Brody's gonna do it for me." He said as Brody played a draw 4 for Violet. "oh what a harsh play. Tough play." he said like he was a sports announcer.

Violet got to skip over it by playing another draw 4, making louis draw 8.

"ooooo." Clementine said. Louis took the eight silently.

A few rounds later and Violet was at 2 cards and brody was at 5, she played a 7 and took Violets. But then realized she had a seven and played it.

"give me back my mother fuckin hand." she said through gritted teeth as she got her hand back. Then it was Louis' turn again. And what does he do? Play a seven.

"No. No. Take Brody's! NO!" Violet yelled. Louis took Violets. "mother FUCKER!" Violet now had 10 cards and Louis had 2.

"it's alright, it's alright, it's alright." Clem said, attempting to calm Violet down.

Then Clem played a draw two and brody got out of it playing a draw Two, meaning violet had to draw 4, now having 14 cards. She got real quiet.

Once it got reversed, Louis played a draw 2 on Violet, now giving her 16 cards.

"it gets scary when Violet gets quiet but she's not actually muted." Louis said. "it's concerning in a different way."

"I'm sure she's Fine, she's probably thanking her problems for getting her here right now." Clementine said Laughing.

"yeah, I'm glad I didn't have trouble yet." Louis said, finally violet came back with an angry cute voice that Clementine found adorable.

"The only problem I have is fucking BrOdY." she says.

TThey get on the conversation of donating somehow.

"I think what vi is really looking for is a bunch of bits in honor of Brody." Clem laughs.

"there is no amount of fucking money worth Brody's bullshit." Violet said, Clem laughed again.

"alright come on you guys, this is a game of get togetherness." Louis says as he skips Violet.

"this is not a game of get togetherness, this is a game of fuck you!"

A few more rounds pass and Violet has 6 cards, Louis has 3, Clem has 2, and Brody has uno after switching with Clem, clem got mad.

"SHE HAS A FUCKING RED FIVE!" Clem yells.

"Violet is rubbing off on you, Calm down!" Louis said.

Then Louis played a rare card in that version of the game that makes them all shuffle cards and start back at 7. And it started with red.

"I DONT HAVE ANY FUCKING REDS!" Violet yells. The color changes a few times before clem puts it back at Red.

"here we go." She says Calmly.

"are you shitting me?" Violet says frustrated.

They keep it red for a few rounds mainly to piss off Violet.

"let's just keep it red then, might as fucking well." then Louis changes it to yellow which violet still doesn't have.

They pplayed a few more rounds until finally...

Clem and Louis rallied together to make sure violet or brody don't win. But Violet played a zero and rotated cards, letting her have 2, Brody with 3, Clem with 9, and Louis with 7.

Then Violet got uno.

"okay, nobody fuck with violet." Vi said in third person. She played a reverse giving her uno and brody reversed it back but in red. "oh no! Oh wait. It's still okay!" she played her last card and won the game. "ITS STILL OKAY!" Clementine clapped for her. She let out all her anger. "fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck Brody!"

"we just let you win." Louis said.

"let me? Let me? LET ME?" Violet yelled.

"well did you win by something you did?" Louis asked.

"YES."

AN
1099 words
Idk, I thought this was funny.
-Max