Shower

Non apocalyptic

NOT SMUT FOR ALL YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE THAT READ THE TITLE OF THIS CHAPTER WRONGLY.
(though the next chapter might be smut...)

Clementine had been spending a lot of time around Louis lately, and it began to affect Violet.

Yeah she knew that Clementine was hers and that Clementine loves her, but she also believed that could easily change.

One dday, Clementine had been gone the whole day, posting pics of her and Louis hanging at the coffee shop that her and Violet usually go to. Violet texted her all day asking when she was coming home, but never got a response.

Violet sat on their bed in their apartment, waiting by her phone for that text back. Instead of a text, the door opened. "Vi, I'm home." Violet squeezed her eyes shut at her voice, she sounded so happy after hanging out with him.

Clementine went to their bedroom and saw Violet, on the bed with her knees to her chest.

"what's wrong, babe?" Clementine asked with concern.

"not now." Violet said.

Clementine knew what usually cheered her up when she was like this. She set her coat and purse down on the nightstand and attempted to grab Violets hand, but Violet pulled it back.

"what's going on, Vi?" Clementine tried for her hand again, and nothing. "did I do something?"

"Check your phone and find out." Violet said harshly. Clementine pulled out her phone and checked the messages. 16 missed messages and 4 missed calls from Violet.

"Violet, I'm so sorry, I turned off my notifications and when you called me I might not have been able to hear it because it's on vibrate. I swear I would never ignore you on purpose." Clementine said trying to make eye contact, nothing.

"this isn't just about the missed messages, Clem." Violet's voice cracked.

"tell me what else is bothering you, and I'll fix it." Clementine said.

"you've been around Louis a lot lately. Like, constantly. I don't know, I guess I'm jealous." Violet said in embarrassment.

"Vi, he's just a friend. I promise." Clementine reassured.

"yeah and I'm totally okay with you hanging out with other friends but not to the point where I only see you at night and early morning, then you're gone for the whole day." Violet scolded.

"I'm sorry, Vi, I had no idea it bothered you, I promise I'll make more time for you."

Violet just shrugged.

"do you... Do you want to come shower with me? The water will help you clear your mind of all the stress." Clementine asked.

"No." Violet said harshly. "not now. I just... Need to cool off." Violet said.

"okay, babe, that's okay, take all the time you need, but just know that I love you." Clementine said before walking into their bathroom connected to the bedroom and closed the door.

A few minutes later she heard music start playing. Up beat music that Clementine usually played while in the shower. "Good to know that even when im upset that she can still jam to her music and not worry about me." Violet whispered.

But little did she know, Clementine turned up the music so Violet wouldn't hear her crying as she sat on the shower floor, knees to her chest. Blaming herself for not being there for her when she needed her.

AN
558 words.
This one's sad. Oof. But warning, the next one will most likely be smut, skip if you like, read if you like. Love y'all.
-Max