Hangover

Non apocalyptic

"Vi, I told you not to drink too much last night." Clementine said as she carried a cup of water and a cold rag for her hungover girlfriend laying in bed groaning.

"shut up." Violet said with a fake angry face which made Clem smile.

"here." Clem said, going to put the rag on her head and water by her on the side table, but Violet quickly got up and sprinted to the bathroom before dropping to her knees in front of the toilet and spilling he guts into it.

Clem followed her and pulled her hair back and rubbed her back helping her calm down.

"don't ever ever ever let me drink again." Violet said once she stopped.

"Vi, you say this everytime you have a hangover, and when I do try to convince you not to, you say 'youre not my mom' and drink." Clementine laughs before helping Violet back to the bed.

"well you drank too!" Violet said like a child.

"well I had only 2 drinks. How many did you have?" Clem asked. Violet thought for a second before counting on her fingers and holding up the number 9. "exactly."

"don't be meeaaann." Violet said, shoving her face in the pillow.

"I'm not. I'm stating facts. You are suffering the consequences of drinking so much last night."  Clem sat on the bed next to her and rubbed her shoulder.

"it's not my fault! Louis gave me it!" Violet protested.

"yeah, and what about the other eight?" Clem asked with her eyebrow up. Violet stayed quiet. "thought so. I'll be right back with some coffee and chocolate. You just lay here and rest and I will take care of you for the whole day."

"can we cuddle?" Violet turned around from the pillow and gave Clem her puppy dog eyes. Something that she knew Clem couldn't say no to.

"yeah fine. And I'll put on your cartoons, you child." Clementine joked.

"yaay." Violet said like a child. Clem's point exactly. Clem chuckled at her adorable girlfriend before walking out the door and eventually coming back with coffee. When she came back Violet was walking out of the bathroom.

"You threw up again didn't you?" Clem said like it was nothing. Violet nodded and got back in bed, Clem following and sitting up, having her arm around Violet who was laying on Clem's chest with her arm draped across her stomach, turning on the TV but lowering the volume to prevent worsening Violets head ache.

About half way through the cartoon, Clem looked down at Violet and she was asleep. Clem smiled and kissed her forehead before continuing to watch the cartoon.

"I love you." Clem said to her, even though she couldn't hear her. It still meant everything to say it.

AN
467 words
Sorry for the short one, rehearsals for the spring musical have started so I'm on a tight schedule. Also sorry for the wait for the same reason.
-Max