Gamers

Non apocalyptic

"COME HERE SO I CAN GIVE YOU A SHIELD!" Marlon yelled into his microphone.

"okay! Damn!" Clementine yelled back, shifting her character to go towards him. "gimme."

Marlon dropped Clem a mini shield and they continued on. "now quit almost dying."

"Marlon , you're the one who picked the fight with that other squad. I'm almost out of health! Drop me a med kit." Mitch said.

"I got you." Louis said before dropping Mitch a med kit and they began to run to the next circle.

Clementine aadjusted her headset as Violet walked in. "you're still playing that? How long have you been on?" she asked.

"uh oh, girlfriend alert." Louis said. But Violet couldn't hear him... Probably a good thing.

"shut up Dumbass." Clementine said. Violet heard that though.... Bad. Very bad.

"excuse me!" Violet said, going for her headset.

"sorry I was yelling at Louis." Clementine said, her eyes glued to the TV.

"oh okay.. Carry on but later I wanna... Hang." Violet said. Getting close to Clem's ear. Clearly meaning something other than just hanging.

"ooooooo" All three voices in the headset said at once. Violet heard that.

"okay losers. Clem is playing one more game then she's coming to hang with me. Y'all have had her all day." Violet said into the mic.

"You don't control me." Clementine said playfully.

"oh really? That's not how it was last night." Violet said loud enough for the other kids to hear. Clementine's face shot up red. "also there's a squad over there."

"where- OH SHIT!" Clementine said before shooting in that direction, killing one and the others killed the rest. "that was close... Hey Marlon, got more shield?"

"ugh, yeah." Marlon said, dropping shields again.

"I am the best! A basically just killed all of them." Louis gloated.

"okay let's keep going." Marlon said before leading the group on. They played on for a while until...

"violet... Stop." Clementine's voice whispered through the mic.

"uh. What's going on?" Mitch asked, making his character look at Clem's.

By this point Louis and Marlon were holding in laughter, knowing an idea of what was going on.

"oh come on! this game is taking forever!" Violet said before going back to what she was doing... Kissing down Clem's neck.

"well you're gonna have to wait." Clem said before killing another squad.

"ugh. Fine. When I'm playing GTA I don't want you complaining." Violet said before leaving the room.

When they heard the door shut, Marlon and Louis busted out laughing and yelling into the mic.

"shut up y'all." Clementine said blushing. "there's another squad."

"ITS THE LAST ONE!" Mitch said before helping Clem kill them since Marlon and Louis were too busy laughing. They died and the after fighting Mitch died. But Clem went on fighting. She killed the final two remaining members of the squad, leaving her the last person standing on the battlefield.

"LETS GO!" Clem yelled. "who's the best now?" Clem said, directing it towards Louis and made her character do the default emote.

"says the girl with a default character." Louis laughed.

"besides... I think you have some business to take care of." Marlon snickered. Referring to Violet.

"yeah, I do. And you guys wish you had someone as hot as her... Or someone in general." Clementine said before exiting the party and turning off the PS4.

SShe was ready to get that "business" taken care of.

"Viiooolleeetttt." she said in a sing songey voice.

AN
Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't post yesterday and was busy today.
-Max