Need You Now

Non apocalyptic
Mind you, it is 1am and I rushed this and it's trash but lmao yolo.

Based off the song "need You now" by lady antebellum (song above)

Present day

It was early in the afternoon, near as she could tell atleast. Violet never really kept track of time recently.

She laid in bed thinking.. Thinking about what happened one week ago. She sat up on the bed and looked at the pictures on the floor that she threw.

•••
One week ago

"You okay, Vi?"

Violet held her phone in her hands. A picture clearly visible. One that she was sent by Sophie for some unknown Reason. She had tear stained cheeks what Clementine clearly saw.

It was a picture of her girlfriend Clementine, and her best friend Louis kissing.

"what is this?" Violet asked, trying to remain as calm as possible, once Clem sees the Picture her eyes widen and her face lost all color.

"...Violet, listen to me." Clementine said seriously before trying to sit down next to her. Violet stood up and backed away from Clem.

"What the hell Clem? Why the fuck is there a picture of you kissing Louis?!" Violet yelled. And Clem had the most lame excuse ever. One That Violet didn't believe for a second.

"Vi, it was a dare!" Clementine stood up.

"seriously Clem? That kind of excuse? That's bullshit."

"Violet look at me! I would never do that to you on purpose, you need to hear me out!" Clem stood up and tried to step towards her.

"No, Clem. The only thing I want to hear is you packing your shit and getting the hell out of my house. Today." Violet said with a harsh voice.

"Vi, baby please. You have to believe me!"

"GET OUT!" Violet Yelled and it kind of scared Clementine. She had never seen her like this. She loved her too much to fight with her... So she accepted.

"o-okay. Let me get my stuff then.... Then I'll be out of here." Clementine said softly, clearly heartbroken but Violet didn't care.

So she did. She packed up her stuff and left. As soon as the door shut, Violet and Clem both broke down in tears.
•••

Present day

She looked over at her phone vibrating. Her friends were calling her but she didn't want to answer. She ignored the calls and went to look at the picture again.

It was 1:15pm

It's been a week and she still looks at the picture of them together every day. Then she thought. Maybe she should call Clem and apologize for being so harsh.

She clicked on her contact. But got to answer. So she left a voicemail.

"hey... Clem. It's me. I just... I wanted to apologize for being so harsh. I still love you but based on that picture clearly you don't feel the same... But anyway, yeah. I'm sorry." then she broke down again and ended the call.

TThen a thought came to mind. Does Clem ever even think about her anymore? Or did she go straight to Louis? Are they together now? Fuck. It's all too much.
•••

One week ago at Louis'

There was a soft knock at his door and he went to open it immediately, having gotten a call.