New Girl

Non apocalyptic high school one shot

Violets POV

"have you heard?" Brody said, coming up behind Violet in between classes.

"heard what?" Violet said, adjusting her glasses.

"there's a new girl, and according to Louis and other boys, she's hot." Brody explained.

"really?" Violet asks kind of sarcastically.

"yes. Her name is Clementine and apparently she has a few classes with you, Louis looked at her schedule while trying go flirt." Brody says.

"of course he did." Violet chuckled. "anyway so what? She's probably just another bitch like everyone else at this school."

"well Louis advised her to stay away from the 'bitch trio' and all the other sketchy girls here.. And he told me that he told her to 'look for a girl named Violet because she's really nice and will help you with anything you need.'" Brody quoted Louis.

"okay okay, maybe if I see her I'll talk to her." Violet said before they parted ways, Vi had Math while Brody had science.

Violet walked into her math class, saying hello to her teacher as always before setting her stuff down and settling into her chair. She pulled out her phone and hid it under the desk to check it because they're not allowed to be on their phones in class. Even before class starts.

She gor a text from Louis.

Piano idiot: hey I just set you up to be friends with the new girl, have fun 😉

Purple: 🙄

She put her phone up after sending that because she heard an unfamiliar voice from behind her talking to the teacher outside the door.

They still had about 2 minutes until the tardy bell and for class to start. She sat there listening to the voice, it clearly belonged to a girl. It was low and calming, kind of like Violets but more smooth.

She ffinally gained the courage to look back behind her, in an attempt to find the owner of the voice.

Once she found her, her jaw dropped. Louis wasn't lying.

She.
Was.
Hot.

She got herself together before closing her mouth and turning back around.

The new girl, Clementine, came in and sat down at the seat the teacher gave her, two rows behind her and a few seats over.

Her light brown eyes literally had stars in them, her brown curls shaped her face perfectly in a side ponytail. Her Jean jacket shaped her body perfectly too, along with her green army pants and boots. She was flawless.

Violet found herself slowly looking back at her throughout the whole class period, every once in a while being caught looking at her made her blush and turn away quickly.

Finally that class ended, but about a minute before the bell, Violet stood to wait by the door which was closer to Clementine then she thought it was.

She wwatched as another student helped her get caught up on everything they'd learned from this unit.

Finally the Bell rang. She opened the door and walked out as fast as she could, letting out the deep breath she didn't realize she was holding, as she walked to French class.

That class was pretty boring, the only good thing about it was Brody was in there to keep Violet company.

Eventually Violet asked to go to the bathroom. Not to actually go to the bathroom, but to check her phone with less risk of getting it taken.

She almost made it to the bathroom when she heard some voices around a corner... And they weren't nice.

Violet hid herself, listening in on the conversation.

"whatcha got under that jacket?" a boy asked.

"nothing for you. Leave me alone." That voice... She knew that voice... Clementine.

"oh come on, don't be like that, we just want to get to know you."

There was shuffling before Clementine tried to call out but it sounded like a hand cut her off, and muffled the sound.

Out of pure instinct, Violet revealed herself, ready to tear who ever was doing this apart.

"HEY! CUT THAT SHIT OUT!" Violet said getting their attention. Clementine was pinned against the wall, and sure enough the captain of the football team, also known as captain douche bag, was the one doing this.

"this isn't any of your concern, Violet. Go back to class unless you want some of this too." He said, still having Clementine pinned.

"fine, come get me, just leave her alone." She had a plan... "come on. You get your wish."

The boy hesitated for a second before dropping Clementine on the ground and walking towards Violet with a disgusting smirk on his face. It bothered Violet to no end, but she had to stay in character.

She let the boy get close to her, and touch her face. She went along with it for just a little longer before...

"OW FUCK!" The boy yelled and fell to the ground, holding his genitals in pain.

Violet ran to Clementine and helped her stand up, before taking her to the bathroom to fix her up since she started crying through the whole situation.

She disn't realize until they were in the bathroom, but she was holding her hand.

"are you okay?" Violet asked, facing her and how holding both her hands.

"i- I'm okay. Thank you. If you weren't there... I- I don't know what would have happened." She stuttered. Violet went into one of the stalls and got tissue for Clementine to wipe her face.

"I'm so glad I was there." She said and handed her the tissue.

"me too... Violet right?" she asked.

"yeah... Clementine right?"

"yeah, so you're the Violet that Louis was talking about... I see why he told me to be friends with you, what he said was true. You're really kind." Clementine said.

Violet blushed but hoped that Clementine didn't see.

"I guess so." Violet said and chuckled, making Clementine chuckle too. "I'll walk you back to class if you want."

"yeah, that'd be nice." Clementine said.

She walked her back to her class and they stood outside her door.

"thanks again for helping me. I hope we can be friends." Clementine said.

"yeah, me too."

"c-can I hug you? I don't wanna like, break personal space." Clementine said nervously. Violet had a bit of a gay panic.

"uh, y-yeah, sure." she said and smiled.

Clementine moved in and wrapped her arms around the smaller girls shoulders, Violet froze for a second before hugging her back around he'd waist.

"see ya." Clementine said pulling away.

"yeah, see ya." Violet said before walking back to class.

AN
1100 words.
There will probably be a part 2 to this so stay tuned.
-Max