Plz read

(wrote this two days ago and never posted it but it's still important )

before I sign off to avoid spoilers, I want to say a few things.

I didn't get into this game until season 2 came out But I went back and did season 1 and fell in love. I was obsessed with in when I was in 7 grade. But that obsession faded during season 3. And it was gone for a few years. But then season 4 came out and the obsession came back. And I realized what these characters mean to me. And if season 4 never came out, I never would have the best friends I have now. And if telltale never shut down... we would have already said goodbye and this fandom would be gone by now... just let that sink in for a second. One day we're gonna live in a generation where no one will know who these characters were or the love that they all gave to us. The next generation may never play this game and may never hear of it. And that's sad, especially since this game has brought so much happiness and so much love to this generation. I'm sad to see that fade away. I will do my best to keep Clementines memory alive along with this game. My little cousin AJ will play it when he's old enough. And my sisters kid will learn how. And it's most likely I will probably name my kid after one of the characters. But I will keep it alive as long as I can. Thank you telltale for giving us such a beautiful game and beautiful characters and thank you skybound for continuing that legacy and letting us see the end. Thank you to all the voice actors and actresses who brought these characters to life. And thank you Melissa for being our clementine and bringing life to such an inspiring character. I've learned a lot from her and I'll never let what I've been taught go. I promise. And for everyone who hates on Louis/Violet or other characters. Please don't this episode. We're saying goodbye and we don't need to leave it on a bad note. This fandom is a family regardless of what characters you like or dislike. And we need each other for this episode. We need to stick together this episode and send all the love to each other. "The first person who taught me about survival was Lee."
"What'd he teach you?"
"How to say goodbye."

Goodbye Clementine.

This is Max

Signing off