Easter

Happy Easter, here's something to lighten the mood and make up for my shitty last one shot that I might delete

They are all older in this. Clem: 23
Violet: 24
Louis:23
Brody: 22
Marlon: 24
Minnie: 24
Sophie: 24
AJ: 8
Tenn: 10
Willy: 12

"y'all remember how we used to hunt eggs when we were little? When we did it at night with flashlight helmets on? Or when we would do it blindfolded and the eggs had beepers on them?" Louis asked cheerfully and utterly out of nowhere while they watched AJ, Tenn, and Willy look for eggs in the back yard.

The question made everyone turn their attention to Louis, waiting on the point of the conversation.

"we were AJs age. we've known each other for that long. That's crazy." Louis finished. Clementine looked over to her girlfriend standing next to her in the sun while Louis, Marlon, and Minerva were under the shade sitting around a back yard table. Brody and Sophie were out helping the kids find eggs. Lee and Carley were inside making dinner.

Violet was smiling while watching Tenn charge for every colorful egg that caught his eye as Minnie pointed to the ones he missed. Vi eventually noticed Clementine staring.

"what?" She blushed and laughed.

"I never see you smile like that unless you're around the boys.. I like it." Clem said and took her hand.

"I smile at you all the time."

"yeah but... A guardians love is different from a lovers love. You look after that boy like there's nothing else in the world, and he's not even yours." Clem pointed out.

"I love that kid to death, like you love AJ. I don't know what I would do if I lost him. That's why I keep such a good eye on him and make sure he's around me at all times whenever we're out together." She said with her eyes not leaving the young boy.

"you'd be an amazing mother. You know that?"

And that drew her attention off of Tenn and into her girlfriends sparkling amber eyes in the sunlight and almost making her forget what she was going to say.

"uhh, maybe one day... I've always wanted kids, but like I said, I'd be afraid to lose them." she looked down at the concrete beneath her feet and Clem looked at her with sad eyes.

It grew quiet for a few moments before Tenn came running up to us followed by AJ.

"ViVi! Look! Look how many eggs I have!" he said, showing her his bucket full of blue, red, pink, orange, and purple eggs.

"wow dude! That's a lot! Did you find them all?" Violet asked, getting down to his level and smiled.

The sight of the two made Clementine's heart melt. Violet really would be an amazing mother.

"hey there goofball. How many did you get?" The little boy held his bucket up to her in excitement and it was full! "wow buddy that's a lot!"

"Let's count them and see if there's anymore because we- er, um. The Easter bunny told me he hid 71 eggs out here!" Sophie said, coming back from the yard.

"wow!" AJ said. "that's a lot!"

"come here buddy, I'll help you count them." Clementine said before sitting at the table with the young boy and began counting.

AJ had 29, Tenn had 22, and willy had 20. They got them all.

"alright, dinner time! Then we can open the Easter baskets for you kids." Brody said.

"wait! We still have to find our golden ones!"AJ pointed out.

"oh yeah, cant forget those." Clementine said.