Prom

This can go along with my previous one shot if you want it to.

It was the night of prom. Saturday April 6th, 2019. Violet asked Clem SUPER early but she wanted to make sure she got her first.

The boys were at Violets place helping her get ready since she was gonna wear a suit, and the girls were at Clem's helping her get ready in her dress.

Prom started at 8, it was currently 5. Clementine was changing into her dress in the bathroom while the girls, who were already dressed,  desperately waited to see it.

She finally stepped out of the bathroom and the girls were shook, making Clem blush. She was wearing a long purple dress that had sparkles around the chest and the waist down was smooth silk, it had a little bit of a poof to it, but not much. "I look okay?" Clem asked.

"You, look, beautiful." Brody said.

"honestly Violet isn't gonna be able to form words when she sees you. I can just see it now." Sophie jumped in. Clementine laughed and looked down.

"okay! Hair and make up!" Ruby said, pulling Clem to a chair and started brushing through her hair and started to put it up in a bun. Brody started on her make up and Sophie did her nails, and Minnie was texting Marlon making sure everything was going good.

Clementine's hair was in a small bun with little strands in the front out, and a purple pin holding it together, she now had purple nails and purple sparkles eye shadow and red lip stick. And sparkly highlighter.

"okay, are you ready to see?" Brody asked, grabbing Clem's hands and leading her to the mirror so she can see herself. When she did, she was shocked. She looked amazing.

"wow, you guys are miracle workers." Clem smiled and the girls giggled.

"Minnie, how's Vi doing?" Ruby asked.

"uh, according to Marlon she's almost ready. And they'll be here to pick us up for dinner in about 10 minutes." she said.

It was now 6 and Clementine's doorbell rang. The girls freaked out before opening the door revealing their dates. Sophie was going with Louis, Marlon was going with Minnie, Mitch was going with Brody, and Ruby was just going to have fun.

Clementine hid behind the rest of the girls and Violet was looking around for her.

"is Clem ready?" She asked. The girls moved out of the way and revealed Clementine standing there in her purple dress, looking at the floor nervously. Violets eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "..holy shit."

"that's romantic." Clementine looked up at Violet, she looked so good in a suit, the boys did a great job.

"i-i mean... Holy shit." Violet looked Clem up and down, admiring how beautiful she is.

"okay, dinner! Also Violet... You're drooling." Louis said, and closed her mouth for her. Violet elbowed him and wiped her mouth.

"I am not!" Violet yelled. Clementine giggled and they went off to dinner.

After dinner it was 7:30 and they headed to the prom location. It was at an old barn next to a lake, it was nice though, it had been used for parties before so they figured it was perfect for prom. They also were gonna shoot off fire works around 10pm.

When it was time, they started letting people in, selling tickets and taking the ones bought in advance.

About 30 minutes of them dancing and talking and taking pictures, they played a slow song. It was one that Violet knew Clementine loved. (song above) She walked over to her leaning against the wall and held out her hand. "wanna dance?"

Clementine smiled, nodded, and took her hand as she was lead to the dance floor. Violet set her hands on Clem's waist and Clem had hers on Vi's shoulders and they slowly swayed left and right. Violet seemed to be lost in thought while looking into Clementine's beautiful brown eyes that glowed from the black lights around the barn.

"You okay?" Clementine asked, bringing Violet out of her thoughts.

"yeah, I just... Can't believe how beautiful you are... And how lucky I am." Clementine blushed and looked away.

"stop." she said giggling.

"why? It's the truth." Clementine made eye contact once again and it was silent other than the music. "I love you... You know that right?"

"of course. I love you too. More than anything." Clementine smiled, trying not to cry at how sweet her girlfriend was.

Violet stayed silent once again, trying to find the right thing to say or do. And eventually she looked at Clem's lips and got an idea. She tightened her grip on Clem's hips and pulled her in for a soft kiss. And it slowly turned into a soft make out session, but they didn't care. It was nice. They kept a steady pace making sure not to go to crazy with it and eventually they pulled away and the song ended.

They danced with the group for another 2 hours before Violet decided to take Clem out to the lake to look at stars like they did on their first date, and wait for the fireworks.

They sat on the grass, not really caring about their clothed getting dirty. They held hands as they looked up at the stars and eventually the fireworks started over the lake. It was beautiful. Violet watched the fireworks and eventually her gaze fell on Clem and watch her smile grow as she watched the flashing lights. She was so beautiful in the moonlight. She was so beautiful all the time to Violet, and she just wanted a moment to cherish that.

The leaned over to put her head on Clem's shoulder and they finished watching the fireworks. Cheers and applause came from people after they finished and Violet stood and helped Clem stand by grabbing her by the hand ahain, noticing her bracelet that says "violetine" on it. She smiled at her and then they left to go find the group.

"hey guys! After party at my house! You up for it? My parents won't be there." Louis said.

"I'm down." Violet looked at Clem.

"yeah, that sounds like fun." Clem said.

Oh it was gonna be a lot more fun then what Clem originally anticipated for.

AN
1046 words
This is cute...
Warning next chapter might contain smut😂
-Max