Getting Ready

Kyle kisses my forehead when we arrive at my class. "Love you, babe," he says before walking off. I smile and walk into class, taking my seat next to Evan.

"Hey, Evan. I'm sorry I never got to ask how it went with Niall. Things just got really complicated," I say, truly feeling sorry.

"Oh, it's fine, Ellie. I know things have been rough for you the past couple of days," he say, accepting my apology. "And! Things went really well. Niall told me that he will always love me no matter who I love," he happily tells me.

"That's great, Evan! I told you Niall would be okay with it," I say nudging him in a joking manner.

"You knew who would be okay with what?" Kimmy sneers as she places both of her hands with purple acrylic nails on my desk. "Knew that boyfriend Kyle would be okay with everyone being a bitch to you because the 'rumors' are true and he doesn't care about you? Yeah, we already knew that," she says with an evil laugh.

"Screw off, Kimmy. I don't want to talk to you right now," I tell her, mustering up all the courage I had in my body.

"I'll leave," she says and turns her back. "But not because you asked me to; because I don't want to look at your face any longer," she looks over her should and tells me.

"Touché," I whisper to Evan and he laughs.

The rest of biology is spent doing a packet, as usual. Evan and I just goof off the whole class, not actually caring about how cells reproduce.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
It was finally the end of the day and I just left guitar class to go to my locker. I pack up my folders and shut my locker. "Hey there, princess," Kyle says while leaning against my locker.

"Hi, Kyle," I say Again, I felt my face heat up due to the nickname.

"I'll pick you up at 7:00. Is that still a good time for you?" He asks, tilting his head slightly.

"Yeah. Sounds good," I say. He smiles and grabs my hand as we start walking down the hallways and out the door. "What should I wear?" I ask. I wasn't sure if this was a formal date or just something like the movies. "Ya know, since you won't tell me where we're going!" I say with a chuckle

"Well, I can't tell you where we're going. It'd ruin the surprise!" He says defending himself. "And wear something semi-formal, I guess. You'll look amazing in anything though," he says and kisses my forehead.

"Thanks, Kyle," I say. "I can't wait for tonight."

"Me too. I'll see you at 7:00," he says before leaving me with my friends.

"Ooh! 7:00. What a magical hour," Rachel jokes with wide eyes and jazz hands.

"Hey, shut up," I laugh. "Let's get going. I have to figure out what I should wear and my makeup," I say.

"Rachel and I can help!" Claire yells energetically.

"Would you guys actually want to?" I ask. The same energy Claire held in her voice transferring to mine.

"Of course, girly, we got you," Rachel says.

"Awesome. Thanks, you guys!" I say.

Ryan and Evan look at each other and burst out laughing. "Girls are wack," Ryan says. "Why do we spend time with these people?"

"Come on, you know you love us," I say and lightly punch Ryan's elbow.

"Yeah, yeah. I guess so," he says, returning the punch.

"Okay. Well we'll see you guys later. Us girls have a lot of work to do," Claire says when we arrive at my house.

"Okay. See ya," Evan says and they walk away.

We walk inside and see Harry in the living room with the rest of the band: Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Niall. "Hi, Dad. Can Rachel and Claire stay for a while to help me get ready for tonight?" I ask.

"Of course. But you have to give me a hug first," he says holding his arms out.

I roll my eyes and laugh. "Okay," I say and hug him.

"You never meet Zayn and Liam!" Harry exclaims, breaking away from the hug. "Zayn and Liam, this is Ellie; Ellie, this is Zayn and Liam," he says pointing to each person as he named them.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you guy," I say.

"You too. Just so you know, I'm cooler than everyone else in the band," Liam says and I laugh.

"That's not true, it's me. You're just jealous," Zayn says.

"Whatever, mate," Liam says and laughs.

"Okay, well I'll let you girls go have fun. Claire and Rachel, it's nice to see you guys again," Harry says.

Claire and Rachel respond to Harry and we walk upstairs with a bag of chips. Not that I'd eat any. They were for my friends.

"I'm invading your closet. I'll find you an outfit," Rachel says, skipping into my walk in closet.

"Okay. Make sure it's semi-formal. Whatever that means," I say and she give a thumbs up before turning into the depths of my closet.

Claire and I lay down on my bed and go on our phones to send each other memes and other funny pictures. Finally, Rachel comes out with an outfit in her hands. "I got the perfect outfit!" She squeals. Claire and I laugh and stand up.

"It's about time!" I say. "It's already 4:45!"

"Well, perfection takes time. And I can only give you the best," she says and shoves the outfit in my hands. "Now go get changed. We want to see," she says shoving me into my closet.

I laugh. And close the closet door to get dressed. I have to admit, it was a really cute outfit.

I come out wearing a black tube top with lettuce edges and a short, black and white striped skirt

I come out wearing a black tube top with lettuce edges and a short, black and white striped skirt. "Oh my god! I love it!" I say and hug Rachel. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I say.

"I knew you'd love it!" She says, returning the hug.

"Okay, now makeup. The important part," Claire says. "Ellie, sit down and let me work my magic."

Claire finished my makeup and also made my hair slightly wavy

Claire finished my makeup and also made my hair slightly wavy. "Ah! I love it! Thank you!" I say, turning around in my chair.

"You're welcome! Glad we could help," Claire says. "My Dad says it's time to go  though, so I'll see you later."

"I should probably head out too. Luke's gonna be wondering where I am soon," Rachel says.

I check the time and it reads 5:45. I didn't even realize how late it was. "Okay. See you guys later. I'll text you later tonight," I tell them. They say goodbye and then walk away.