The Bakery

Harry puts me down and I stand next to him like I was doing before. We wait in the line for about five minutes until we each the front of the line.

"Oh, well, if it isn't Harry! It's nice to see you again, sweetie. And who is this lovely young lady?" An old lady asks with a kind smile. She has grey hair which was pulled back into a neat bun. She's probably at least 65 years old.

"Hello, Miss Susan! It's nice to see you as well," Harry says smiling back at her. "And this is my daughter, Ellie. She just moved in with me about a week ago." He wraps an arm around me when he starts talking about me.

"Oh! Well, she's a beautiful girl. I'm very excited for both of you. Anyway, I should probably take your order before I make the line angry," she says referring to the long line behind us that was continuing to grow.

"Of course. We'll just take one blueberry muffin," Harry orders.

"Coming right up," she says. To the left of her was a display of many muffins and she grabs a large blueberry muffin and places it on a plate. "Here you go, you two. That will be $3.75," She says pushing the plate to the front of the counter. I have to admit, it did smell really good.

Harry hands the lady a five dollar bill which she takes and puts in the chase register. She starts to fish out the change but Harry stops her. "You can keep the change, Miss Susan," he says.

"Oh! Harry! Such a gentleman you are. Thank you very much," the lady says with a large smile.

"You're welcome. And thank you for the muffin, we'll definitely be stoping by again soon," Harry says.

Harry takes the plate and we walk outside. "You know there's a beach right here," Harry says looking down at me and turning to the right.

"No, I didn't," I lie. The moment I see the beach I recognize it as the same one that Kyle took me to for our date.

"Well, now you do! We can go sit down on one of the tables down there," he informs.

I nod my head and follow harry to a picnic table bench. We sit across from each other and Harry places the muffin in between us. He takes the plastic knife that was on the plate and cuts it in half. "Here you go, love. Enjoy the best muffin you'll ever have in your whole life," he says while sliding the plate over to me.

I smile and pick it up. Hesitantly, I bring it up to my mouth. The delicious smell was tempting me. Eventually giving in, I take a small bite from my half of the muffin. Even though I am keeping my eyes down, focusing on the pastry, I can tell harry is looking at me to make sure I eat. I can't believe he knows I have an eating disorder, it was so embarrassing.

"Do you like it?" Harry asks.

I look up at him and the small breeze messes up my hair. I push it back and nod my head. "Yeah, it's really good," I say. I wasn't lying either; it was probably the best muffin I have ever had, but that didn't make it any easier to eat.

"I'm glad you like it, we'll have to come down here more often," Harry tells me and I nod with a smile. I may not like eating, but I do enjoy spending time with Harry.

Harry and I finish our muffin and we begin to talk about the summer. "Hey, you know, you only have like four more months until summer vacation," he says. "You know what that means?"

"What?" I ask curiously.

Before I know it, Harry runs over to me and picks me up. He carries me bridal style down the the blue ocean. "The beach!" He says excitedly. He slides my shoes and socks off and throws them farther up onto the sand. "And... you know what the beach means?" He asks looking me in the eyes with a smile.

"What?" I ask, laughing at how childish he could act sometimes.

"Water!" He yells and puts me down in the ocean which went up a few inches below my knees.

"Hey! The water is cold! I didn't agree to this," I say and splash him.

"But you never said no either," he sasses and pushes me causing me to fall on my butt in the water. Thankfully I wasn't wearing anything too expense, so it didn't matter that my clothes were getting soaked.

"Dad!" I say and stand up with a giggle.

"What? Did I do something?" Harry asks innocently.

"No, I just want to give you a hug," I say and jump onto him, getting his clothes all wet. "Oh, sorry, my clothes are a little wet."

"Wow. I didn't know this was possible, but you're sassier than Lou. I didn't think that was possible," Harry says while adjusting me back to a bridal style position.

"Louis has nothing on me," I say with grin.

"Apparently not," Harry says with a smile. He begins to walk out of the water with me still in his arms. "Man, I'm cold. Somebody jumped on with with wet clothes," Harry complains emphasizing the 'somebody.'

"Hey! It's your own fault. You started it," I defend myself.

"Yeah, whatever," he jokes with an eye roll.

"Oh, and I'm the sassy one," I mumble.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you," Harry whispers while leaning down next to my face.

"Hm? I didn't say anything," I say innocently.

"Sure you didn't," Harry says and gently puts me down on the bench. He grabs his green hoodie which was sitting where he was previously sitting and places it over my head. 

I frown after he puts it on me. "You take it," I say beginning to remove the hoodie from my body. "You'll be cold."

"I'm not that cold," Harry says pulling the hoodie back down on me before I can take it off. "I don't want you to get a cold."

"Yeah? Well, maybe I don't want you to get a cold," I say with a small laugh.

"Hmm," Harry says and puts his hand on his chin as he pretends to think. "Well, I'm the adult, so I make the rules. And I say you get the hoodie."

I sigh. "Fine, but when you get a cold because of this you're going to regret it," I say and stand up next to him.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm Harry Styles, I don't get colds," he jokes while flipping his hair.

I let out a loud laugh and Harry places his arm around my neck. "Come on, lets get home," he says with a smile.