001

Colson's chest rose and fell rapidly. He licks his lips before biting down on it. He spread his legs even more apart, his eyes trained on he Beta in front of him.

He lets out a silent gasp when the beta got on the bed, slowly running his hand up Colson's leg to his hip and gripped tightly.

"Michel, no teasing. Please." Colson pleads, his body arched, trying to press closer to the Beta. Michel leaned up and closed the distance between their lips. The force of the kiss made Colson moan, his hands going around Michel's neck, his heart beating loud against his chest. Michel slid a hand down and cupped Colson entire, pulling him close to the edge with short strokes.

Colson pulls away, the need for air and the need to scream, strong. He lets out a loud yelp when he was spun onto his stomach, his hands gripping the sheets. Michal grabbed Colson's ass and squeezed tightly.

"Michel please." Colson licks his lips. "Please. I need you in me." He pleads, pushing his ass out a little.

"I've got you, baby." Michal whispers, his voice husky. He spread Colson's cheeks apart and took a quick lick, forcing everything in Colson's head to flush out. Colson bit into the sheets and pushed back against Michel's mouth, wanting more, needing more.

"If you don't get your cock in me, I'm going to get myself off." Colson gasped out, searching blindly for the tune of lube.

"Patience is a virtue." Michel tuts, taking one final lick of Colson before pulling back. He reached over and grabbed the lube. Colson smirked and waited patiently. Excitement was thrumming in his veins as he waited. It takes a while and Colson was about to turn around and check what was taking so long, when a finger was thrust into him.

"Fuck!" He cried out and pushed back against the finger.

"Another?" Michel asks a couple of thrusts later, his voice deep. Colson's answer was to push back against Michel's finger.

Michel adds another finger and then another when Colson was a little looser. He asks when Colson was ready and the man tells him to... hurry up and fuck me.

Colson silently gasped as Michel slid into him, his thrust hard and fast, nails digging into Colson's waist. They fuck hard and fast. Colson comes first, his come staining the sheets while Colson buried himself to the tilt as he paints the inside of Colson white, a loud moan leaving his lips.

Colson froze once he realized what Michel had said.

The wolf had called out a name.

"Gabriel."

Colson was concussed and has been confused since the early hours of the morning. Michel had slipped out of his room and like always he made Colson promise not to tell anyone about their secret meetings.

Colson never thought that he'd be in this kind of relationship. It wasn't that he was expecting flowers and chocolates or some shit but it sure as hell wasn't this type.

He made his way to the kitchen, saying hi to members of the pack on his way. He finds his brother standing in front of the microwave, a spoon in his mouth as he stared at the machine.

"What the hell are you doing?" Colson teased as he takes a seat on one of the many stools. Cobie startles and turned around, a glare set on his face.

"Don't sneak up on me like that."

"I'm your brother, I'm allowed to sneak up on you." Colson replied, resting his elbow on the counter and placing his chin in his palm.

"I still haven't forgiven you for shooting me." Cobie scrunched his nose up and Colson laughed. Spending this much time with his brother, making jokes and laughing with him, has been a dream come true for him. After being separated for many years, here they are, closer than ever.