010

Aetos

Aetos

"Is there a reason you dragged me out of bed at nine thirty on a Saturday morning, Alphie?" Colson asked, one hand reaching up to cup his mouth as he yawned. He had spent the previous night beating Aetos at Monopoly. The vampire had flipped the board and stalked to his room, grumbling under his breath.

"I wanted to ask you for your permission." Erik said. They were both seated at one of the parks, green grasses and trees surrounded them and a small garden of Selene's favorites -which Colson had learnt the rainbow colored flowers were called.

"You've mated already. What else is there to do?"

"There are stages to this. Acceptance, courting, the claiming bites and the final is, the bonding." Erik explains. The Alpha was in a grey long sleeved shirt and dark jeans, large black boots on his feet.

"You're not having sex in front of everybody."

Erik looked like he was about to face palm. It's not Colson's fault that, the two of them having sex in front everyone was what does words meant.

"Bonding is like marriage. But without the rings." Erik explained. "We'll swear by the moon and goddess. Recite the vows and that's it."

Colson had stopped listening when he head the word wedding. He could see it now. They'd have the wedding at the beach, at night. Two pillars with white silks, a small podium with beautiful flowers wrapped around it and his brother and Erik in white.

"-olson!"

Colson shakes his head and looked at Erik who was staring at him with a raised brows.

"I take it by the smirk on your face, I have your blessing." Erik said and Colson snorts.

"Of course you do. You love my brother, you protect him plus he's carrying your kids." Colson replied, he leans to the side so he could fully look at Erik. "I still think you should name them Colson and A-"

"Not going to happen." Erik laughed. "There's nothing you can do about it."

Colson gets up from the bench, pushing both hands into his pockets. "When you have decided to listen to me, give me a call." Colson gives Erik a two fingered wave before leaving the Alpha there. It was a short walk from the park to Aetos' house. He taps in the code at the gate and made his way to the door and walked into the house, the door snapping shut behind him.

He wasn't sure if Aetos was awake, so he tried to be ask quiet as possible as he made his way towards the kitchen. He needed coffee. He finds Pytor sitting on a stool, sucking lazily at a straw. The vampire was just in tight pink boxers, leaving his pale and built skin to the sun light.

"Can one of you tell me how exactly you don't burn under the sun?" Colson asked as he walked into the kitchen. He pulls open the fridge and grabbed the left over rice and shoved it into the microwave.