007

Colson blinks himself awake, his hands stretching above his head and lips smacking lightly. He slid his leg down, loving the smooth feel of the sheets. Hey felt soft and smelt like ... Aetos. The nice smelling cologne he uses.

Colson jerks up and opens his eyes. Shit. He wasn't in his room and his mouth tasted like something had died in it, his head hurting like a bitch each time he blinked. He slowly got out of the bed, smiling a bit st the bottle water and painkillers near the bed before he made his way to the bathroom, he lets out a groan when he sees his reflection in the mirror.

His blonde hair was sticking out in all directions, his eyes a bit bloodshot, mouth and cheeks red. There was a flash of pain when he pressed a hand to his lips and it's like the scene plays out in front of him.

He was sitting on the counter, Aetos between his legs and the two of them kissing with so much passion, Aetos nails digging into his skin.

Colson wants to scream. What the hell had he been thinking? This was Aetos for crying out loud. His friend and nothing more. He looked around the small cabinet in the bathroom and took out a spare toothbrush.

He quickly brushed his teeth, took a bath and changed into one of Aetos' shirt that fell to his thighs and a pair of sweatpants with the legs rolled up to his ankles since Aetos was freakishly tall.

He ran his hand through his damp hair, thinking about how to play this. How could he tell Aetos that he was amazing but -

Shit!

He sat back on the bed and downed the painkillers, pushing it down with half of the bottle water. It'd be a lie if Colson said he didn't like the kiss. He remembered the soft feel, the tingles, the excitement shooting through him and ... he wants to try it again. Colson pushes a hand through his hair and sighs. He can't think on an empty stomach and if Aetos tries to say anything, he would just flip the conversation around, it's better to deviate.

Immediately he stepped out of the room, he was hit with the sweet smell of bacon. He followed the scent all the way to the kitchen where he found Aetos dressed smartly in a white shirt tucked into grey pants and sneakers, his hair styled off his face. He was piling the bacon onto a plate, a large tray of pancakes and waffles beside him as well as a fruit bowl.

"Good morning."

Aetos looks up at him and stops, his hand hanging a bit off the plate like he was frozen in place, hisbeyes trailing down Colson's body.

"Aetos..."

This seemed to snap the vampire back into existence. He smiles at Colson and slid him the tray of food. "Good morning to you too. I made you a bit of everything, you drank a lot last night and didn't eat much."

"Thank you." Colson said as he takes his seat. His heart was beating fast, waiting for Aetos to bring last night up. The vampire doesn't, he just grabbed one of his flasks from the fridge and takes a seat across Colson.

"You going somewhere?"

"I have a few things to sort in Granger City and in New York." Aetos said as he raised the flask to his lips. Colson watched as the vampire took a gulp of the blood.

"How long are you going to be gone?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe two weeks."

Colson almost dropped the fork he was holding. Aetos was going to be gone for two weeks. What was he going to do? Where would he go when staying at the pack house with Gabriel and Michel becomes too much?

"Oh..."

Aetos hums in reply.

"Have fun."

Aetos smiles and shakes his head fondly at Colson. He slid his hand into his pocket, grabbed what he needed and gently placed it on the table. It was a key.