031

"You're alright."

Colson peppers kisses all over Aetos' face, his hands cupping his face. Those gorgeous grey eyes bright and shiny. His man.

Colson was seated on Aetos, chest pressed flat against Aetos and lips a couple spaces apart. The door to the room opened and closed and Colson is pretty sure Pytor left the room.

"I missed you so much, baby." Aetos said, his hands going up Colson's thighs and rests on his ass. Colson bites back on a yawn and pressed his nose against Aetos' cheek.

"I missed you. I missed you so much." Colson whispered. "I love you."

"I love you." Aetos replied.

Colson managed to crawl under the duvet, his head resting against Aetos' shoulder, his eyes drooping. He hadn't even known he was tired. This tired. He was really happy. Like fucking elated.

He falls asleep to the steady sound of Aetos' heartbeat.

-

It has been a week since the whole bitch witch situation and Colson hasn't left Aetos' side. They stayed holed up in the room, getting the occasional visit from Cobie, Erik, Pytor and Blue.

So here they were, ready to go for a walk. There's a small family meeting later and Colson was ready for it

"Want to check on your kids?"

"Yeah. And I'm also in the mood for yogurt."

Colson chuckles, slipping his hand into Aetos'. "With fruit? Biscuits?"

"You mock me but you always end up eating half of what it is I buy." Aetos said with a laugh, leaning forward to press a kiss to Colson's forehead. Colson pouts and nudged Aetos a bit.

"You're a tease."

"I only speak the truth. Like, have I told you how gorgeous you look today?" Aetos asked and Colson feels his cheeks heat up. He playfully punched his boyfriend's shoulder and tried to move away.

Aetos laughs and tugs him back, letting go of Colson's hand so he could wrap his arms around his waist instead, lips coming down to meet Colson's. It's a soft press of lips and it's so sweet, so soft, it made Colson's heart swell.

When they pull apart, Colson just smiles up at Aetos. Taking in his boyfriend's face, the way his lips also tugged into his beautiful smile, the twinkle in his eyes. Lord did he miss this. Fuck, being held by Aetos was better than anything. Even sex with Aetos had gone from a thousand to above and had even broken the scale.

Scratch that.

It's indescribable.

"You keep looking at me like that." Aetos said and Colson hums. He knows he's looking. It's like he can't help it. He also knows he's not the only one who stared. Aetos does his whenever Colson wasn't looking. They've been through enough shit and we're trying to heal. To recover.

"It's because you say cheesy things and kiss me stupid."

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Aetos said. Colson rolls his eyes at his boyfriend. "Come on, let's get going. If we're late for the family meeting, Cobie is going to skin us alive and dump our bodies at the beach."

Colson nods. It was definitely something Cobie could do. Since he was getting closer to his due date, Cobie has been on edge. His mood swings has been tipping left and right. One moment he's crying over a dead ant and the next he's yelling at Randall for not tucking his shirt. It's always the little things. However, Erik always calms him down. All it takes are whispered words. Words Colson doesn't even want to know.