029

Colson wasn't fine.

Colson wasn't fucking fine.

They hadn't been able to find her. And now that he knows Aetos was aging back, he was noticing little changes here and there.

It has been days but he still hasn't lost hope. Isn't that funny? Back then his hope had been flickering and now it's just there, certain and strong like how we go to sleep knowing the sun will still rise.

It's been days and he hasn't seen the bitch witch. He has taken to sitting with Aetos and just being around him. His boyfriend was getting worse by the day. Sometimes he'd go to the pack house to see Cobie who was getting closer and closer, his tummy looking bigger each day.

It was going to suck if he gets killed before he got to see the twins. He was pretty sure they were going to name the boy twin Colson.

That was another reason to fight. Colson has been making this list in his head, giving himself reasons to fight and not give up. Number one on that list was Aetos.

Today, Aetos had his speakers on, phone connected to it. Trampoline by Shaed and Zayn playing through the speakers. The curtains were drawn and Aetos was seated, elbow on his thighs and face in his hands, skin an alarming yellow color.

Colson wants to write something but he'd get really weak two words or letters in. So he settles for being beside his boyfriend.

He doesn't know how long he sits there. He's startled out of watching Aetos when he hears a knock on the door and Pytor comes in.

"Aetos..."

Aetos could hardly raise his head. Pytor appears beside him in a flash and gently lays him on the bed. Colson had his finger in his mouth, teeth biting at the nails.

Colson crawls up the bed, watching Aetos with worried eyes. He tries to place his hand on Aetos' but like always he could not touch. He watched Pytor pull out his phone from his pocket and called someone.

He wasn't listening though. He was just staring at Aetos who was blinking slowly. Colson remembers Aetos drinking blood a couple nights ago. He shouldn't be this weak. Oh fuck!

"It's sad isn't it?" A familiar voice said and Colson looks at her. She looked like she had emerged from the shadows.

"YOU'RE KILLING HIM!" Colson screamed at her.

"I'm doing no such thing. You are the one killing him." The woman said and Colson glared at her. She was in her usual black attire. Only today, it was a gown, it was black jeans and a black long sleeved shirt, her large hat on her head, obscuring half of her face.

"Why is he like this? I saw him feed like a couple days ago!"

"I think you mean a month ago." The bitch witch said, walking over to where Pytor was standing. What! That couldn't be right? He had been here a few days ago. He had written on the wall a few days ago, he had seen Aetos drink from his flask then. What the hell is she saying.

"You're lying."

"I don't have time for lies. It's been a month since he has drank anything." The bitch witch said. "He's becoming human so blood wouldn't fill him up anymore. He has to eat and drink."

The door to the room was pushed open and Erik walked in. Colson silently hoped Toby came with.

Oh god. If what she was true, then Cobie was eight months along. He really might miss the birth of the twins. Colson gets off the bed and lunged at the bitch witch.

It catches her by surprise, judging my the loud gasp she had let out and the way her head snapped to the side when he slapped her. He had been raised not to hit women. But this thing, this lady beside him wasn't a woman. She was just evil.