028

"Colson?"

"Aetos! Can you see me? Can you hear me?" Colson asked, hope blooming in his chest. He rushed forward, hands out, eager to touch Aetos.

But like always.

Life sucks.

Colson couldn't touch Aetos. It was the same as always. He couldn't touch Aetos. Aetos couldn't hear him. He could only see the blood. Colson drops his head and cries. He's sick and tired of this. He's tired and sad and all he wants is to be wrapped up in Aetos.

Colson gets onto his feet, hissing at the slight pain in his hand. It hurts, yeah but it's nothing like the pain he was actually in.

"Don't go." Aetos said and Colson stops.

Colson is tempted to believe that Aetos could see him. Colson stays but he doesn't say a thing. He doesn't move closer to Aetos. The vampire gets on his feet and walks closer, almost up to where Colson actually was.

"We'll fix it. We'll fix this but I'm going to need you to give me something. Not now but soon. So we can find you. So I can make sure you are okay." Aetos said and Colson nods. "I love you. I always will. Don't forget that."

"I love you too."

There was a sound and I look away to check what it was. Maybe it was the bitch with. I didn't want her harming Aetos. The woman Aetos had been going to drink from was passed out on the floor. I held my breath and silently prayed that it wasn't her. To let Aetos know I heard him, I stick my finger into the small blood on my finger and pressed it to Aetos' lips.

Aetos' eyes turn bright red, tongue peeking out to lick his lips.

Colson walks away from the vampire, heading right for the house. He needed to be alone for a while. He was still crying, he needed somewhere familiar. He needed to go home. He walks all the way to the house, hands occasionally coming up to wipe away the tears.

He doesn't remember how the walk goes, he doesn't remember cleaning up the blood on his arm, he doesn't remember bumping into or walking through people. All he knew was, he finally got home. Walked through the door and made his way upstairs and into Aetos' room. He gets onto the bed and curls on it, feeling cold all of a sudden.

He stays there curled around himself and cries.

He didn't like this game the bitch witch was playing with him. He couldn't stop crying. It's like all the tears he hadn't shed over the years had come forth. He tucked his face into the sheets and just cried. Colson gasps, trying to catch his breath. It felt like he couldn't breathe.

The door to the room was pushed open and Aetos walks in. Colson watched as his boyfriend looked around the room as if looking for Colson. He watched Aetos tear off the shirt and shoes he had on before taking a seat on the bed.

Colson watched as Aetos takes his seat on the bed and pushed his face into his hands. Colson wanted to reach out, he wanted to let Aetos know that he is fine. He wanted to tell Aetos that he didn't have a lot of time. He might not get something for the pack to find him. He might not get the time to tell Aetos a few words just in case.

"Aetos, I might not make it. I might not find something that you could use to find the bitch witch holding me captive. So I'm going to say a few things and I hope one day you get to hear it. I might die. Like it's a fifty percent chance that she kills me. So I want you to know I will love you till my last breath, I want you to know that you can fall in love again. I don't want you to be alone. You can find someone else." Colson takes a deep breath, reaching up to wipe his tears. "I don't want you to be alone. I want you to be happy. Even if it's not with me. I want you to laugh, I want you to have kids of your own."