008

Colson jerks awake, the harsh light forcing him to close his eyes. His heart going crazy, his breathing coming out in pants.

"Here..."

Colson visibility relaxes when he hears Cobie's voice. He feels something being slid on his face and weigh on his nose. The next time he opened his eyes everything was tainted. Cobie has slid on sunglasses for him.

"Cobie..." Colson's voice shook.

Cobie climbed onto the bed and sits beside his brother, careful not to harm him even more. Colson had a bandage around his head, a white plaster on his chin, a bloody lip, bandage around his shoulder and a purple bruise under his eyes.

"Here." Cobie slips a straw between Colson's lips. Colson took careful sips and let go of the straw when he was done. "Who did this to you?"

Colson licks his lips, his eyes darting around the room to check if Michel was in the room. He couldn't even say, Michel could hear with his damn enhanced hearing.

"I can't say. Might hear." Colson bits out and Cobie frowned. Cobie gets down from the bed and check the hallway, he locks the door when he walks back in, he locked the door, drew down the curtains and snapped his finger. The room was surrounded by a bubble.

With a shaky hand, Colson pulled the glasses off his face and stared at his brother. His face was probing.

"Water?"

Cobie grabbed the bottle water on the table and sits on the bed. "I didn't want to do it when you were asleep." Cobie said as he uncaps the bottle water. He waves his hand in front of it and the bed of water floats to Colson's eyes, resting on the purple bruise for one, two, three seconds before the skin heals and the purple vanishes.

"Colson this isn't the time to be quiet. You are never this quiet. Who did this to you?"

Colson wants to say, he really does but he couldn't say. He's trying to push the words out but they're stuck in his throat and he feels a prickling of dear growing within him. Something that hasn't happened since his father.

"Colson..."

The water all was now floating, Cobie unwraps the bandage and Rests the water all on it as he stared at Colson who still wasn't talking and he was also looking anywhere but at Cobie.

"Colson look at me..."

Colson shifts his gaze from his hands to Cobie's face. His brother's face was etched with worry and his eyes were bright red with flecks of brown in them.

"Can you say who did this to you?"

Colson shook his head.

"Was it Baba?"

Colson shook his head. His body shook as he remembered Michel's face, his voice, the way he had been pushed and grabbed and hurt. Colson shakes his head again.

"Was it someone we know?"

Colson nods. Cobie's cussed and got off the bed. He had successfully healed his brother's wounds, the bandages were discarded on the ground and Cobie was pacing. It was then that Erik walked into the room. Immediately he stepped in the visible bubble in the room, to keep most wolves from listening popped.

"How are you feeling?"

Colson looked behind Erik to see if Michel had come in with him. He relaxes when he sees Erik was alone.

"A little sore but at least my injuries are gone." Colson replies, grabbing another pillow so he could put it behind him.

"Water?" Erik asked Cobie who nods. "When we found you I tried to scent what or who could have done that to you but I didn't get anything, there was no scent." Erik said as he walked closer to the bed. "Cobie told me you can't say who did this to you."