030

It's dark.

Colson tried to look down at his hands but he couldn't see anything. He just kept walking. He'd get there. He's going to go back to Aetos. To Cobie.

Hey have gone through enough shit. He had to go back and fuck that bitch witch up a bit. She had had her fun but now it's his turn.

He blinks and all of a sudden it got brighter. He looked up and frowns. The sky looked dark, a gold glow around him. Colson finally looks down, he was sirrounded by sand. The sun looked gold and the moon-

The moon had blocked it off halfway and with each blink it felt like the moon was gonna cover the sun. Colson doesn't remember the last time he saw an eclipse. 

Huh.

So what does this represent?

He was about to die and just watched the sun and moon make out. What in the fuck? He doesn't have time for this. He raised his middle finger to the sky, the goddesses and whatever can suck it because he's going to make it to Aetos. He had to see Cobie's twins.

A heavy gust of wind blows right in his face. Colson raised a hand up, trying to shield his eyes. The next time he opens his eyes, it's dark again but there's a pinprick of light.

"Every movie I've watched says following a strange light is on." Colson said to himself as he walked towards the light.

He has gone through shit. He had gone through enough. If that light doesn't lead him home, he's going to fuck up anything that appears from there. Because he really didn't have the time.

He follows the light, his body getting hotter by the second, his nose got blocked. He couldn't breathe, his heart was beating so fast. So he did the first thing that comes to mind.

He gasped.

-

Colson sits up with a start. Everything was spinning, so he had to blink a couple of times to let it settle. He could hear someone talking, he feels a very light weight on his shoulder.

"-lson."

"-Olson."

"Can you hear me?"

Colson finally looks up. He lets out a relived breath when he sees Cobie. Heavily pregnant Cobie. Colson rushed forward and wrapped his arms around Cobie, tucking his face into Cobie's neck.

He feels the weight of Cobie's hand on his back, softly stroking.

"You're fine. You're fine. You're fine." Cobie said softly.

"You're fine too. You look ready to pop."

"Yeah I feel it too." Cobie said with a sniff. Colson pulls back, lips wobbling a bit as he sees tears running down Cobie's face. His eyes a mixture of pink and yellow. He wipes his twin's tears away.

"I love you, Bie Bie."

"You don't get to call me that just because you were beaten up."  Cobie said and Colson pouts at his brother. "But... I love you too."

Colson smiles at his brother, reaching out to place a bump on Cobie's tummy. They sit there in silence for a little bit before Colson speaks up again.

"Where's Aetos?"

"He's asleep." Cobie said and Colson just raised a brow in question. "He fell asleep immediately you did."

"He's alright?"

"He is. He's breathing and everything. He just hasn't woken up." Cobie said, placing his hand on Colson's. The babies give a little kick and Cobie rolls his eyes fondly.