019

Cobie is pacing now, his one hand resting on his stomach and the other on his hips.

"So only you and I can see it?"

Colson nods. "You've asked me this three times already, the answer is always the same. It's just you and I."

"Can you tell me who it is?" Cobie asked.

"For the third time, no." Colson says with a shake of the head. "I can't write the person's name either, nor can I spell it out."

"How about I mention names and then you tell me which one is which." Cobie says and Colson nods. He hadn't thought of that before. Maybe this was it. Maybe he could finally burst that son of a bitch's ass.

"Is it Gabriel?"

Colson snorts and shakes his head no.

"Erik?"

Colson shakes his head again. He sits comfortably on the bed and crossed his legs cross cross apple sauce.

"Am I getting close?" Cobie asks.

Not even a little bit, Colson thinks and then proceeds to tell his brother so. Cobie sighs, his hand still resting on his tummy.

"All this guessing is making me hungry."

Colson shakes his head at his brother. Every little thing makes him hungry. He's not even sure he could blame all the hunger on the twins his brother was carrying

"Do you want me to call Erik?"

"Already on it. Would you like something to eat too? He's getting me chicken from that Charcoal Chicken near Dyce."

"I'll have extreme spicy chicken with mushroom and lettuce." Colson replied. There were times where their  telepathy was not one of his favorite things in the world but now Cobie was using it to help him get food? He's giving it three gold stars.

"Okay back to it, is t Se Ju?"

"That man couldn't even hurt a fly."

"You do see him at training right?" Cobie asked.

"Did you see him play dress up with Kai? He wore that ridiculous tutu and had this pink fluffy wig on." Colson shot back, giggling as he remembered the doctor playing dress up with his child. Astir wolves were just big when it comes to their wolves, they also had big hearts, Colson had come to find out. He wasn't going to let the actions of one bad no good Beta ruin Astir's reputation.

"Okay let's try it this way. Is it an Alpha, Omega or Beta."

Colson grows tense, he doesn't notice it but his hand starts to shake and Cobie catches on to it. Cobie doesn't say anything by he does start listing the names of Betas... until.

"Michel."

Colson feels his throat tighten, black spots appearing in his vision. He was finding it hard to breathe and then all of a sudden, it goes dark. He doesn't know what even to do, he was shaking, he was scared. He was about to let go, give in to the dark when he hears someone call his name.

"Colly..." the person pleads. "Colly, follow the sound of my voice."

Colson doesn't understand what was happening or what he fuck the person was saying.

"Just follow the sound of my voice."  The person says and Cobie is that you? "I'm going to need you to mirror my breathing. Take one deep breath. Good. Take another. Good and now let it os one."

It takes a couple tries for Colson to open his eyes, to get his bearings. When he did he finds out they were not alone. Erik has joined them.

Cobie's eyes were a bright red. He looked so fucking pissed.