020

Once they were in the bedroom, Colson changes his mind. He and Aetos have been skipping around it but today he wanted more.

Colson crawls up the bed and turns over. He still had on his clothes and so did Aetos. The vampire was watching him like a hawk, his gaze trailing down Colson's body and then back to his face.

"Colson... baby..."

Colson licks his lips and spread his legs a bit, his feet pressed down against the bed. Aetos seemed to get what he wanted and in the blink of an eye, Aetos was between Colson's legs, their mouths pressed together.

The kiss was hard. The kiss was everything. Aetos' hands moved deftly, sliding underneath Colson's shirt, his thumb grazing his nipples. Colson moans, body arching into Aetos who pushed him back down onto the bed.

"I want you to fuck me."

"Are you sure?" Aetos asked.

Colson locks eyes with Aetos and repeats. "I want you to fuck me." He says, placing emphasis on his words.

Aetos closes the distance between their lips, trailed kisses down his neck, his fingers playing with Colson's nipples as he sucked, marked and nipped his neck. Colson felt like a flame had been lit up in him and Aetos was making it spread with each kiss and with each grind.

Colson has never felt anything like this. He could feel everything, it made his toes curl. He pushed his hands into Aetos' hair, tilting his head a bit to give his vampire more room.

"To be sure, I am not going to stay at a blow job." Aetos says, tongue peeking out to trace the edge of Colson's ears. "I'm not going to stop at eating you out either." Aetos nips at Colson's ear, loving the way Colson shudders underneath him.

Colson moans loudly, body shaking with each swipe of Aetos' fingers on his nipple, hot breath against his ear, his words. The promise of an amazing time.

"Are you going to fuck me now or is your age getting the better of you, old man?" Colson teases. His question cut short and words flying right out of his head when Aetos grinds down against him. Shit. He was still in his jeans but he was hard and the feeling of Aetos against him, the feeling of Aetos this close was driving him insane.

"Taunting me will get you nowhere. I will fuck you when I want to."

Colson groans, Aetos sounded so sure and fuck was Colson anticipating. Aetos pulls off a bit, hand grabbing Colson's shirt and taking it off. He pushed Colson back onto the bed, his lips trailing kisses down the expanse of Colson's chest before wrapping them around Colson's nipple, flicking his tongue against the nub, teeth softly grazing and tugging.

Colson kept moaning, the sound long and deep and drawn out of him. He silently gasped when Aetos latched onto the other nipple, licking, nipping and tugging.

Aetos takes his time in pulling off Colson's pants and boxers, tossing it behind him. Not caring a bit where it landed. Colson buries his hand in Aetos' hair as the vampire trails kisses down his stomach, his tongue dipping into his belly button, sucking around the skin, sending tingles up Colson's body, making his shake.

Aetos slipped his hand underneath Colson and grabbed his ass, hands squeezing as he trails kisses down Colson's body, kissing, licking the sensitive skin between his thighs.

He marks every part his lips touch, hands still squeezing Colson's ass, his breath ghosting against Colson's cock, red and straining up, pre-come dripping out and down.

"Aetos, baby..."

"What do you want?"

"Stop teasing." Colson pleads. His eyes closed, his grip in Aetos' hair tightened as he pleads.