005

Colson grabs a handful of fur and flips over the Wolf, sending the beast snout first into the ground. While Colson doesn't have a job, he does help Erik and Michel train the betas and warriors.

"Is that all you've got?" Colson taunts. He's sweating, his hair plastered to his face and his shirt sticking to his body. Colson had forgone jeans and just had on sweatpants.

The wolf gets up from the grass and charged right at Colson who merely raised a brown at the wolf. He doesn't even stretch out his hand, he just flicks his finger and the air the wolf was breathing thicken, the wolf snaps his mouth open as an alternative to breathe and Colson rolls his eyes. He jabs his elbow to the side of the wolf's head, takes a hold the wolf's ear and pulled.

Training with the wolves had to be Colson favorite thing besides eating whatever Aetos makes for him. The wolf crumbles to the ground and Colson lets go of the ear.

"You did good buddy." Colson said as he gently stroked the wolf's fur. He turns to the side to ask. "How long?"

"Fifteen minutes. He kept up with you for fifteen minutes. The kids deserves a goddamn house!" Pytor calls out, waving his phone in the air.

Aetos and a couple of vampires were in Erik's office discussing something that Colson didn't really want to know, it couldn't be important if Pytor was down here with him and not up with his brother.

The wolf beneath him was a kid called Jesse who Cobie liked to keep tabs on. They were the last on the field, everyone had gone a few minutes ago. Colson grabbed a towel and draped it over the wolf who shifts back into a boy, fur sinking back into the skin, bones resetting. Now paws, just straight smooth legs. Thankfully, the towel covered the boy perfectly.

"Good job kid."

"Thank you." Jesse replies.

Colson got up from his position on the ground and made his way towards Pytor who was typing away at his phone, a pair of sunglasses resting on his nose. Colson still wanted to know how they could stand under the sun, it was a burning question that never stopped tugging at his brain.

"Why are you here?"

"Aetos is up there." Pytor doesn't look away from the screen as he points up.

"You didn't have to keep me company."

"You didn't have to seat beside me."

Colson rolled his eyes at Pytor. He could never understand this vampire. Pytor had on a white sheer shirt, jeans and lace up boots, his recently dyed white hair blowing softly in the breeze. They both stay seated for a couple of minutes until Pytor spoke.

"What exactly are you doing with my brother?"

Colson raised his head, squinting a bit as he stared at the sky. "You are not actually related, are you?"

"Blood isn't the only thing that ties people together."

"How old are you?"

"500 as of last week." Pytor answer honestly, still tapping away on his phone. Ever the nosy body, Colson leaned over and snorted when he sees Pytor was playing Candy Crush. 

"You look good for an old man."

"You avoiding the question doesn't mean I've forgotten about it."

"Yeah, well, I don't want to answer you." Colson retorts. He looks back up to the sky as he silently pondered about Pytor's question. What exactly was he doing with Aetos? Why was he always there? Why was he always thinking of running to Aetos whenever he felt sad?